New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    My ride is a Pajero 97 TDIC Local unit, ater having it car washed (engine, underchassis and body wash), I noticed that the front wheel indicator lights are blinking and when I shift to 4wd and return to 2wd, it still is blinking.

Otep and/or Joseph (Pajero Expert) can you help me on this?

Thanks...

P.S. I visited other threads, similar to this, but so far, no answer has been provided...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron sagot diyan gregg_G
    type mo sa search engine "Solenoid"

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    same thing happen to me..but after a while okey na, ang nawala ngayon ay yung light ng temp/compass beside ng altimeter, i know its a seperate bulb yun (mag-kasama ung dalawa) pano ba palitan yun DIY.. thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, malamang nabasa ang solenoid. try mo muna linisan ng contact cleaner, baka basa lang.

DON'T buy the slenoid from the casa. ANG MAHAL!!!!!!

maghanap ka sa iba

andy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pajoz, i-search mo yung thread ni Otep regarding replacing the compass bulb. May input din ako dun. You will have to replace two bulbs for the Gen2.5. Sa eldorado ako nakabili forgot the price though.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Thnks PK, I rememeber i've read this topic before, anyway search ko na lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Thanks uli SIr Pk, Nakita ko na... found this site also.

http://www.pocuk.com/faq/compasslight.htm

9. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    makikipost lang with same issue.

blinking 4 wheel indicator problem.

- checked solenoid valve. ok naman. i removed it from the engine bay and clean it. put external power source and oks naman.. i tested it while engine is running, oks naman ang vacuum. so no problem sa solenoid.

- checked the actuator, if you changed from 2W to 4W and from 4W to 2W, I can feel na nagtotoggle while holding the boots. So my guess is ok din ang actuator. Anybody tried this? I wonder kung ung toggle ay parang push and pull or dapat parang hydraulic na swabe ang pag in and out ng bushing?

- checked the hose, pero wala namang crack.

- what else could be wrong? i still get the blinking lights.. could it be the freewheel engage switch?

- anybody tried removing the freewheel clutch assembly?

- whats causing the indicator to blink? is there a sensor somewhere?

thanks!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_possessed
    makikipost lang with same issue.

blinking 4 wheel indicator problem.

- checked solenoid valve. ok naman. i removed it from the engine bay and clean it. put external power source and oks naman.. i tested it while engine is running, oks naman ang vacuum. so no problem sa solenoid.

- checked the actuator, if you changed from 2W to 4W and from 4W to 2W, I can feel na nagtotoggle while holding the boots. So my guess is ok din ang actuator. Anybody tried this? I wonder kung ung toggle ay parang push and pull or dapat parang hydraulic na swabe ang pag in and out ng bushing?

- checked the hose, pero wala namang crack.

- what else could be wrong? i still get the blinking lights.. could it be the freewheel engage switch?

- anybody tried removing the freewheel clutch assembly?

- whats causing the indicator to blink? is there a sensor somewhere?

thanks!

baka nag stuck ang auto hub,try mo atras and pajero mo mga 10meters baka mawawala un ilaw.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
4wd blinking problems: Otep and Joseph help