New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Here is a pic of my Daytona Funny car body . I found this while going through my pics . Don't mind the messy garage .
    Attachment 6710

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    If it was me I would drop in asmall block . Perferably a 351 windsor . If you opt to put in a 302 use a late model roller motor block . These blocks are a bit stronger and have thicker cylinder walls .If you are going to make a good amount of horse power these blocks will handle about 550 pretty reliably . Any more than that and the block will useually split down the middle . I have heard the Mexico blocks are stronger but have no proof on that . The real ticket besides spending alot of cash and buying a Motorsport block or a World Products block (wich can be had for about $4,000.00 us ) is to find a 4 bolt main 289 or 302 , but these are real rare ,(real rare) . But here is what I did with mine . I stroked a 94 roller block to 347CI bored it .020 over and put a ARP main studs in it (use the studs instead of the bolts) , and a upper valley girdle . You can put a main girdle in it but it is not needed till you get up in the horse power the studs will hold the caps from walking . A good set of alum. heads can be picked up fairly reasonable now a days . If you use the ford cast iron heads find a set of 289 early HI PO heads . They have smaller combustion chambers and will give you a point of compression more .Put a 1.94 intake valve in them . Stay away from the heads with smog ports . These have restricted exhaust ports . The small block needs the bigger exhaust ports . If you run a solid or roller cam you might find a set of 289 hi po heads with the slotted push rod holes that way you don't need guides . If you need any help let me know i would be glad to help . Good luck .

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My Old But Still Reliable Camaro Z28 5.7L V8 Stock.....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hey mga dude.. this is my '74 chevrolet vega.. la pa windshield eh.. nasa angeles pa..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    just got back from the 42nd annual world of wheels car show and just wanna share some pictures i took since alot of guys here like muscle cars.
    fully restored GT350

old mustang with a beefed up engine sporting a kenne bell supercharger

original camaro SS with a tubbed out rear

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    another camaro

hemi cuda

chevelle SS

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    who can forget the 6 cylinder turbo grand national.these cars have a modified turbo tho.

another pontiac(i think..)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    a killer prowler

the first hummer

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    06 mustang sporting a vortec supercharger

the new GT500 modified with an ATI PROcharger

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    clean and polished engine ZO6(overly done on the video set up tho.just my opinion)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Classic / Muscle American Cars here