The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Nice Pics Sir deedee

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hmm..
    I dont see lots of classic car Owners here.

HEre 2 Mach 1 in Angeles city / Clark. also have a couple more but cant post them because I'm keeping them on the down low.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    there's a place called NATURE's CAMP in brookside hills cainta where they keep numbers of old american cars...kaya lang pulos candidate yata yun for the PIMP MY CAR tv show...i dunno kung for restoration mga yun or wala lang...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Finally a thread purely for Muscle Cars kaso lang medyo tago. Was lucky to find it. Nice to see the regulars--Turbo, Flagg, Chip, Red67Stang and of course Bjagh! Hi guys. Here's a pic of my 1st project, a 71 Mustang Mach1 almost done save for a little interior work and original exterior decals.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrox View Post
    Finally a thread purely for Muscle Cars kaso lang medyo tago. Was lucky to find it. Nice to see the regulars--Turbo, Flagg, Chip, Red67Stang and of course Bjagh! Hi guys. Here's a pic of my 1st project, a 71 Mustang Mach1 almost done save for a little interior work and original exterior decals.
    sir hotrox, musta na sir. Ngayon ko lang nabalikan tong thread na to. Anyway, looks like the blue car is almost done. Hope to see it in our next EB.....

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    nioce muscles guys! i saw 2007 manila transport pics tas nakita ko yung shelby gt500 na eleanor. GT500 ba talaga yun o conversion lang?

Hi guys Heres mye ***y BEAST ! guys meet "Sally"

BIO:
    Name : Mark Legaspi
    Occupation : One of U.A.E's Young Filipino [SIZE=3]Entrepreneur[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Company : Liberty Acoustics & Services (Audio - Visual Integrators & Consultants)[/SIZE]
    (not a Fan of Pimping and Bling )

Car1 : "Sally" 1996 Mustang with a new V8 GT Engine and Roush Performance upgrade

Car2: "Cherry" Mitsubishi lancer 2007 2.0 (Evo in the making hehehe) (will upload pics when done )

Quote: Racing is not a beauty contest, its a contest of speed, endurance, Driving & TUNING Skills .. !!!

what seperates tuners from pimps ?? while they are busy making Cunt-Mobile ... We are busy tuning REAL Racing BEASTs!!!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hi Guys,
    Have to help someone sell his 65 Mustang convertible.

Maybe you have buyers out there? Am sure he will give a commission.

Check it out.

http://car.finder.ph/5/posts/11/129/4739.html

http://tsikot.yehey.com/auto-classif...&cat=10&page=1

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ei, i got Camaro 1968 and im in the process of restoring it.. maybe i can post an image of my ride and info when it is fully restored.. ok? is there anybody who have a same car as mine??

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I invite all classic american car (muscle or just plain extra large sizes) to have a monthly EB just to appreaciate these babies.

I suggest in Ortigas Home Depot (near Big Bert detailing).

Let me know kung sino interested so maybe we can plan and plot out details.

thebat

Classic / Muscle American Cars here