New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchy View Post
    Is this the same car wrecked by him last night?

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/162358/R...-road-accident
    Ugh!!! I cringed after seeing the condition of the car... Condolences to the family of his personal assistant...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    GTR and Richard = race car and a rice driver can't go well together.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    well at least he's got the money to buy one..or two.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    pagsawaan ko nalang muna yung nfs undercover tsaka pro street, saka nako bibili nun, meron naman GTR sa nfs eh......meron nko...hehehehehe......yahooo!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by viel_dk View Post
    pagsawaan ko nalang muna yung nfs undercover tsaka pro street, saka nako bibili nun, meron naman GTR sa nfs eh......meron nko...hehehehehe......yahooo!
    The GTRs in nfs undercover and prostreet are not real, they are just computer games. It's different from having the real one... which can only be found in Gran Turismo, which is a driving sim.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver View Post
    The GTRs in nfs undercover and prostreet are not real, they are just computer games. It's different from having the real one... which can only be found in Gran Turismo, which is a driving sim.
    Off-topic, but I think GT5 is coming out in July. he he he...

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Last edited by kmb333; May 31st, 2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: wla lng

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    [SIZE="4"]tis a blessing and a priviledge to own better yet drive one...ITs the best car I've had or driven PERIOD...fullstop... I realize this is quite a claim,and mutterings I would really agree, over naman yan THE BEST YOUVE EVER HAD.. and I'll repeat it ITS THE BEST CAR IVE HAD. OR DRIVEN. So hindi to ya right sabi mo eh..go to my garage and realize this statement wasnt just made on a [/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by revlmtr View Post
    [SIZE=4]tis a blessing and a priviledge to own better yet drive one...ITs the best car I've had or driven PERIOD...fullstop... I realize this is quite a claim,and mutterings I would really agree, over naman yan THE BEST YOUVE EVER HAD.. and I'll repeat it ITS THE BEST CAR IVE HAD. OR DRIVEN. So hindi to ya right sabi mo eh..go to my garage and realize this statement wasnt just made on a [/SIZE]
    Sir do you mind sharing some pics of your Precious GT-R?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    [SIZE="4"]my apologies- im really bad at posting stuff here there are pics at my Album- Parc Ferme at User CP lemme try linking it. im not allowed to attach files [/SIZE]
    revlmtr photo album has been set to public- sorry guys na ngangapa with this code stuff...its at the Parc Ferme Ive one of the black ones. No mods- yet...

the older i got... the faster i was..
    ...nuts gotta have 'em

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Nissan Skyline GTR sighted!