New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I had a very bad experience having my radiator repaired
    at nissan makati.They claim that the repaired my radiator
    and charged me much.A week after,my radiator overheated
    and almost had an accident on my way to baguio..I was forced to have it repaired at local radiator shop in baguio and lo!!! the mechanic told me
    that the nothing has been done to may radiator(just a
    replacement of the top cap),he showed me what is the problem,
    apparently the radiator is clogged and full of brown matter.I was
    charged a week before for radiator overhaul,engine coolant replacement,
    blah blah blah.Hay! Guys be carefull at these casa's charged you,what they tel you is not 100% true!!!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    I'm sorry, pero sir, bakit sa casa pa kasi kayo nagpagawa? There are so many trusted shops out there.

Anyway, radiator repair lang, madali lang gawin yan, hindi pa nila inayos at muntik ka pang maaksidente tsk3. beware of this casa.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    oo nga sir, alam mo naman sir pag casa,reputation nila ok,pero since nung nag ondoy nag deteriorate talaga ayung service nila,yung isang car namin na xtrail nga 3 times na ginawa dun,pabalik balik ang sira d nila maayos.!!!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sir, which casa po yan sa makati? CRVI, or Mantrade? dalawa po kasi sila sa makati eh...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    sir sa crvi sa pasong tamo extension

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Actually to be honest madaming casang ganyan... and usually the management is not to blame but the service mechanics themselves. Some even steal the new parts and will tell their supervisor that they had "replaced" the said part. Mga makukulit na mekaniko yan.

Before our rav 4 was serviced in one of the Toyota casas here years ago, and the mechanic replaced our PHilips head light (Di pa uso H.I.D nun )w/ an ordinary one! (We complained and the Mechanic said "nagkamali lang ng lagay". E first and foremost it is not the headlight they're repairing. What The?!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not surprised, nissan dealerships sucks! had my car repaired once sa kanila, those sh**h**ds left my car window open! ayun puro alikabok when i got it back! B4 dapat tagal makuha yung parts, nasa planta pa daw sa pampanga? anu yun sa chop chopan apalit-plant?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jbs71598 View Post
    I had a very bad experience having my radiator repaired
    at nissan makati.They claim that the repaired my radiator
    and charged me much.A week after,my radiator overheated
    and almost had an accident on my way to baguio..I was forced to have it repaired at local radiator shop in baguio and lo!!! the mechanic told me
    that the nothing has been done to may radiator(just a
    replacement of the top cap),he showed me what is the problem,
    apparently the radiator is clogged and full of brown matter.I was
    charged a week before for radiator overhaul,engine coolant replacement,
    blah blah blah.Hay! Guys be carefull at these casa's charged you,what they tel you is not 100% true!!!!
    Noted sir. send me your details via private message para mapaimbistigahan natin ito? have your nissan dealer's customer service rep called you after the service they have given you? may after sales and service personel usually na tumatawag after every service given by the dealer. eventhough this incident was not done by our team of dealers dapat excellent and intelligent service parin ang binibigay ng mga kapwa namin dealer kasi kami rin maapektuhan ng mga incident na ganyan.

NINYO
    TEAM NISSAN

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Not surprised, nissan dealerships sucks! had my car repaired once sa kanila, those sh**h**ds left my car window open! ayun puro alikabok when i got it back! B4 dapat tagal makuha yung parts, nasa planta pa daw sa pampanga? anu yun sa chop chopan apalit-plant?
    Haha di nman lahat! Just like Ignited said.. Nissan Balintawak is very nice!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Di naman lahat sir. we here at Nissan Westgate are even globally awarded for customer satisfaction vs other dealers sa south east asia. Dito ka nalang paservice kung gusto mo ng quality service sa kotse mo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
nissan service center makati beware