New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    need your expert advise

- Bakit mababa ang resale value ng nissan sentra 93-96 model?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    baka dahil mabilis sila mag change ng model? at nasira yung image nila i think dun sa box type

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sentras in general have a lower resale value because of people's perception of nissans having "kalampag" problems. I owned a sentra series 2 (92-94 model) and no such problems.

The perception came from the first generation sentra 89-91 (box type) which had build quality problems.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Thanks for the reply,
    pinag-iisipan ko kasi kung ano maganda bilhin as a newbie medyo tight ang budget 100-110K.

- Toyota 92 gx
    - Mitsu 94 el
    - Nissan Sentra 96

Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa province mataas ang resale value ng mga nissan.. although yung mga pickup.

yung kotse nila pansin ko din mababa talaga

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In general, if it's not a Honda or Toyota, mababa talaga. Be thankful it's not a Mazda, they have the bum rap in resale value.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Originally posted by beginner
    Thanks for the reply,
    pinag-iisipan ko kasi kung ano maganda bilhin as a newbie medyo tight ang budget 100-110K.

- Toyota 92 gx
    - Mitsu 94 el
    - Nissan Sentra 96
    110k for a '96 sentra? i go for a less older car. check mo lang odometer. sa maintenance side, toyota & mitsu cars cost less to maintain than nissan.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by beginner
    Thanks for the reply,

- Toyota 92 gx
    - Mitsu 94 el
    - Nissan Sentra 96

Thanks
    I might suggest you get a car that is less than 7 years old. Why? Because of maintenance issues, the car is pretty much worn out and will need a lot of parts to be replaced due to old age.

Also make sure the owners are the type who does regular maintenance, at least you'll know the car has been well taken cared of.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I plan to sell my 96 Sentra LEC PS for P180K. Stock condition (still the same look when I got it from the dealer). With 14" Series 3 SuperSaloon Mags, new Bridgestone Turanza 185/60R14 tires, Sony radio with 10 disc CD changer, central locking, alarm with remote trunk opener, regularly CASA maintained.

All the accessories i've mention was installed at the dealer before I got the car brand new.

Is the price too high or just right?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ----------------------------

I might suggest you get a car that is less than 7 years old. Why? Because of maintenance issues, the car is pretty much worn out and will need a lot of parts to be replaced due to old age.

Also make sure the owners are the type who does regular maintenance, at least you'll know the car has been well taken cared of.

---------------------------

Thanks for the suggestion ghosthunter.

- Tanong pa ulit ano ba pinag kaiba ng
    toyota 1992 model na XL, XL4-5,XE, GL at GLi, SKD ?

- Oks din ba ang MAZDA parang mababa din ang resale value nya?

pasensya na medyo curious lang, la pa talaga ako alam sa model.

Salamat ulit

:worried:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Sentra resale value