New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Yup it will definitely improve your ride pero tataas yung height ng patrol mo..Im still using stock shock absorbers on my patrol.. Once you get your rancho shock absorber you can have them installed at Ride Inc (campershells) in banawe.
    thanks sir yun pagtaas po ba sa ride makakaapekto sa speed nya? what i mean is sa stock shocks i can easily do 160 sa nlex di kaya mas nakakatakot tumakbo sa ganun pag tumaas ride

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by delski View Post
    thanks sir yun pagtaas po ba sa ride makakaapekto sa speed nya? what i mean is sa stock shocks i can easily do 160 sa nlex di kaya mas nakakatakot tumakbo sa ganun pag tumaas ride
    Huwag lang masyado mataas.. yup the patrol can easily do 160 pero 170 lang top speed ,more than that ayaw na..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Huwag lang masyado mataas.. yup the patrol can easily do 160 pero 170 lang top speed ,more than that ayaw na..
    sir any chance you have an idea kung may part # ba yun rancho for the patrol?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    My Handbrake light indicator is always on. Checked brake fluid, thickness of drum lining for parking brakes and they all seemed to be in good condition. Any idea what else I should look for? Thank you for your suggestions.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The sensor for the brake fluid on the brake fluid tank could be faulty. Shoot it with some WD40.

A mild lift will not affect top speed. I'm still blasting along the SCTEX at 170kph when there is a need to do so.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The sensor for the brake fluid on the brake fluid tank could be faulty. Shoot it with some WD40.

A mild lift will not affect top speed. I'm still blasting along the SCTEX at 170kph when there is a need to do so.
    Checked the sensors and cleaned them. Problem still persists. When engine starts, the light doesn't show up. After 10 mins of driving and braking, brake lights comes on and stays on. Sometimes brake pedal goes all the way down but only sometimes. A real bugger, any other suggestion? Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    kumusta na mga troll owners? tagal na akong hindi naka post dito

i am still driving my reliable 01 GU troll and still very happy with it. generally low maintenance talaga and very timely for this rainy season. just need to bring it to the casa this month to check the windshield wipers (mukhang bumibigay na ang motor) and brake pedals (has this very irritating sound when pressed).

safe driving

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MOMSPH View Post
    Checked the sensors and cleaned them. Problem still persists. When engine starts, the light doesn't show up. After 10 mins of driving and braking, brake lights comes on and stays on. Sometimes brake pedal goes all the way down but only sometimes. A real bugger, any other suggestion? Thank you.
    if it's not the sensors, you might want to check the hydrovac. there might be a leak on the hoses that's why you're losing pressure when you start driving.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi Patrollers,

Tanong ko lang kung ilang colors ang 2009 Nissan Patrol dyan sa Pinas.

Cheers,
    Nellguess

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    tanong lang po, naaadjust ba ang valve clearance ng patrol gu 03 diesel? tnx

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread