New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    thank you henry for the advise.

yun battery ko nga is still the casa pa. nag sstart pa naman ang GU ko. but im afraid one day bigla ayaw na.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    win,

no problem, i think sulit na ung battery mo, 5 years original na nakalagay, with the usual lock/unlock, clock and other component using the battery in your car...
    henry

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    OME suspension kit for 03 patrol GU

Hi to all,

I'm thinking of buying a suspension kit for my GU. I want a 2" lift and a supple ride. Can anyone please specify OME part numbers i need to buy?

TIA

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by walangsilbi View Post
    OME suspension kit for 03 patrol GU

Hi to all,

I'm thinking of buying a suspension kit for my GU. I want a 2" lift and a supple ride. Can anyone please specify OME part numbers i need to buy?

TIA

Download this pdf file . Contains every Ome part for the patrol GU ranging from heavy duty setup to comfort riding suspensions. enjoy.

http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/ac...anPatrolGU.pdf

Those looking for parts for their safari patrol use the link below :

http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/ac...anPatrolGQ.pdf

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fibzzz View Post
    Download this pdf file . Contains every Ome part for the patrol GU ranging from heavy duty setup to comfort riding suspensions. enjoy.

http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/ac...anPatrolGU.pdf

Those looking for parts for their safari patrol use the link below :

http://www.arbusa.com/uploads/PDF/ac...anPatrolGQ.pdf
    Thanks for the reply. I also found this file. But it actually made me more confused. There are so many options, I don't know how to choose. Any opinion on the various options welcome.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by walangsilbi View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I also found this file. But it actually made me more confused. There are so many options, I don't know how to choose. Any opinion on the various options welcome.
    Save yourself the hassle and call or visit Rats 4x4 they will help you choose. They're the official distributor of OMEs. Katipunan Ave., Blue Ridge, QC tel. 913 9029-30. Sayang lang oras trying to figure it out on your own baka magkamali ka pa ng pili. In one conversation ma eexplain na nila sayo lahat ng options mo with photos showing the potential ride height of your car ( taken from existing clients' cars).

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    I had an OME 2" lift done to my GU. It's a complete kit with coils/springs/sway bar extension/steering damper. Great stance at first with 265/75/16 tires. Pero I wasn't convinced with the ride comfort as compared to the original coils. When I installed the front and rear ARB bars, the ride is now awsome! Very supple ride! Read from some forum that OME factored in the weight of all the accessories to tune their suspension. Without heavy steel bumpers, tow bars, winch, nor roof racks, the patrol was too "light" for the springs. But with the bumpers, they're amazing! Just to share my experience. Good luck with your choice!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnihong View Post
    I had an OME 2" lift done to my GU. It's a complete kit with coils/springs/sway bar extension/steering damper. Great stance at first with 265/75/16 tires. Pero I wasn't convinced with the ride comfort as compared to the original coils. When I installed the front and rear ARB bars, the ride is now awsome! Very supple ride! Read from some forum that OME factored in the weight of all the accessories to tune their suspension. Without heavy steel bumpers, tow bars, winch, nor roof racks, the patrol was too "light" for the springs. But with the bumpers, they're amazing! Just to share my experience. Good luck with your choice!
    update ko lang to gu thread..ask ko lang mga gurus dito, if im goin to upgrade my stock shock absorber with rancho rs9000xl, will it improve the ride? im planning to order 1 set sa states kasi may promo ata ngayon rancho free remote e. and kung sino pwede magkabit nito thanks

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by delski View Post
    update ko lang to gu thread..ask ko lang mga gurus dito, if im goin to upgrade my stock shock absorber with rancho rs9000xl, will it improve the ride? im planning to order 1 set sa states kasi may promo ata ngayon rancho free remote e. and kung sino pwede magkabit nito thanks
    Yup it will definitely improve your ride pero tataas yung height ng patrol mo..Im still using stock shock absorbers on my patrol.. Once you get your rancho shock absorber you can have them installed at Ride Inc (campershells) in banawe.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    Yup it will definitely improve your ride pero tataas yung height ng patrol mo..Im still using stock shock absorbers on my patrol.. Once you get your rancho shock absorber you can have them installed at Ride Inc (campershells) in banawe.
    thanks sir yun pagtaas po ba sa ride makakaapekto sa speed nya? what i mean is sa stock shocks i can easily do 160 sa nlex di kaya mas nakakatakot tumakbo sa ganun pag tumaas ride

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread