New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 91 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by win View Post
    sir, how much aabutin ang front facing third row seat w/ trade-in bench type? thanks.
    bro -- more or less mga PHP 12T including installation. but i suggest that you call them to get a more accurate quote and maybe get some other freebies too

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    sir i tried to call dem but nobody is answering. san ba located ang shop nla sa mandaluyong? planing to go there nalang to check out the seats. thanks

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by win View Post
    sir i tried to call dem but nobody is answering. san ba located ang shop nla sa mandaluyong? planing to go there nalang to check out the seats. thanks
    malapit na malapit siya sa mandaluyong city hall na located doon sa rotunda. pag nasa rotunda ka na, liko ka lang sa nueve de pebrero (yun ata ang pangalan sa daan papunta sa greenhills) at nandyan lang siya sa kantong kanto (about less than 5 meters lang sa rebulto doon). you wont miss it

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    to patrol guru's i had this encounter when i was cruising along NLEX..whenever i reach 150-160kph the water pump indicator lights up then when it goes down to 130kph indicator light goes off..what could possibly be the reason? tnx

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    water pump light or sedimentor light?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JPG111 View Post
    to patrol guru's i had this encounter when i was cruising along NLEX..whenever i reach 150-160kph the water pump indicator lights up then when it goes down to 130kph indicator light goes off..what could possibly be the reason? tnx
    when did you last changed your fuel filters? try to drain the water from the water separator.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    when did you last changed your fuel filters? try to drain the water from the water separator.
    ARB, do you have the IPF driving lights installed in the Sahara bumper? nabasag nung talyer yung sa akin, but they promised they will replace it.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    boybi, they are in for a big surprise. the last time we asked it cost around 15k to replace both the lights. will try to ask if 1 piece lang kung pwede and how much. but will have to order it from land down under.
    Last edited by ARB; March 10th, 2007 at 07:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I keep reading this thread though I don't have a Patrol. Marami akong natututunan. It is my dream to own one someday. Nauna kasi yung Santa Fe ni esmi.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i cant remember the last time i changed my fuel filters,how often should i do this? yup i drained the water from the water separator when i arived home..thanks

Nissan Patrol GU/Y61 Thread