New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 129 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    For the Nissan Navara pickup vs Sedan / Crossover ...
    Comfort ... No
    Looks ... Subjective
    Driving Dynamics ... No
    Fuel Efficiency ... Yes
    Maintenance ... Yes

2. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    Planning to buy a new ride by June of this year. Would you recommend the Navara 4x2 EL Calibre AT as a daily drive for someone in his early 20s? As 2018 is the year of the pick up trucks, the pricing looks very tempting. But I'm worried it won't be very practical.

Considerations:

1. To be primarily used by me (early 20s), and to be occasionally borrowed by my brother in college. Been borrowing family cars lang so this is going to be my first legit car.
    2. City driving only (to and from work, weekend pasyal with barkada), with some out of town trips here and there.
    3. Priorities are, in order: comfort, pogi points (oops, sorry can't help it), driving dynamics, fuel efficiency, ease and affordability of maintenance.
    3. Should be something that will make me happy driving it every day.
    City driving only? Mag entry level civic ka na lang. Hassle pickup kapag tight spaces. Tsaka pampahaba lang yung pickup bed pag hindi mo gagamitin bukod sa pampatagtag.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Tucson crdi seems to fit the bill.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Looking at your primary criteria, pick up are less comfortable, less fuel efficient due to its weight, and with a hefty cost of maintenance. Why don't you get a crossover? I suggest try to test drive your options and choices,
    then read more.
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_ View Post
    Planning to buy a new ride by June of this year. Would you recommend the Navara 4x2 EL Calibre AT as a daily drive for someone in his early 20s? As 2018 is the year of the pick up trucks, the pricing looks very tempting. But I'm worried it won't be very practical.

Considerations:

1. To be primarily used by me (early 20s), and to be occasionally borrowed by my brother in college. Been borrowing family cars lang so this is going to be my first legit car.
    2. City driving only (to and from work, weekend pasyal with barkada), with some out of town trips here and there.
    3. Priorities are, in order: comfort, pogi points (oops, sorry can't help it), driving dynamics, fuel efficiency, ease and affordability of maintenance.
    3. Should be something that will make me happy driving it every day.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nissan is thinking of building a Ranger Raptor competitor using the Navara platform powered by the Merc X-class V6 diesel (257hp).

Nissan is Considering a High-Performance Navara to Battle Ranger Raptor | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, and Prices | ************

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Nissan is thinking of building a Ranger Raptor competitor using the Navara platform powered by the Merc X-class V6 diesel (257hp).

Nissan is Considering a High-Performance Navara to Battle Ranger Raptor | Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, and Prices | ************
    Navara warrior, maybe?

Still hoping that they would update the dashboard of the truck to something more premium-looking for it if they were to make that come true.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Navara warrior, maybe?

Still hoping that they would update the dashboard of the truck to something more premium-looking for it if they were to make that come true.
    I suggest Navara DO, Navara HAN, NavaraK N ROLL

In 2018, I believe the Navara will be the 2nd best selling pick-up, dethroning the Ranger.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    i suggest navara do, navara han, navarak n roll

In 2018, i believe the navara will be the 2nd best selling pick-up, dethroning the ranger.
    navara krome edition! 😂

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    navara krome edition! ��
    I personally do not like the looks of the previous Krome edition at it reduced the Navara's bruteness (in my opinion).

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    I personally do not like the looks of the previous Krome edition at it reduced the Navara's bruteness (in my opinion).
    Well, it's for those who like to put too much chrome of pride in a pickup truck! 😂