New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksilver323 View Post
    If you are referring to the mileage sir, tama yung 10K km. Pero sa akin, I do change oils every 5K kasi yung ibinigay na intervals sa atin ng casa ay under normal driving conditions. I did my computations and converted to running hours yung 20K km interval recommended by casa, the result is I can consume the 20K km to an only equivalent of 5K km in terms of running hours with my daily drive in the metro traffic. Thanks.
    Thanks sir. So ibig sabihin 10k kms ang ist pms ng np300? Yung stock battery is 2sm ba? Hinihintay ko na lang kasi approval ng bank sa auto loan ko. I will get tha lowest variant lang yung calibre.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Thanks sir. So ibig sabihin 10k kms ang ist pms ng np300? Yung stock battery is 2sm ba? Hinihintay ko na lang kasi approval ng bank sa auto loan ko. I will get tha lowest variant lang yung calibre.

Check up at 1K and 10K, 1st change oil at 20K (then 20K interval). At least, this was the one given to us or the promotion of Nissan when this unit was first introduced early 2015. But again, we have the option of shorter intervals which I did. Personally, I would recommend 5K if the vehicle is subjected to our daily driving condition here in Manila.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Check up at 1K and 10K, 1st change oil at 20K (then 20K interval). At least, this was the one given to us or the promotion of Nissan when this unit was first introduced early 2015. But again, we have the option of shorter intervals which I did. Personally, I would recommend 5K if the vehicle is subjected to our daily driving condition here in Manila.
    so if they talked of 20k. and its also mentioned in owners manual. why not 10k? 5k is excessive in my opinion.

oil capacity is almost 8liters. the reason being is extended oil change interval. and the oil required is already hdeo...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by StockEngine; August 2nd, 2017 at 04:58 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Ok mga sir thanks sa info. May nabasa din nga ako sa homepage ng nissan phils. Na 20k kms ang change oil under mild driving condition. I think i will do 10k oci nalang lagi naman ako nasa highway. Na approved na pala auto loan ko sa bank. Kahapon lang ako nag apply ambilis hehe. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mokong22 View Post
    Ano po size ng stock battery ng np300? Tama ba sabi ng sales agent na 10k ang ist change oil ng np300?

10k km first change oil.. mga 4-6k pesos depende sa dealer.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Manila driving hindi ka naman magrerev ng aabot lagi sa 4k rpm. Driving condition sa manila is mild lang not worst. Traffic siguro pero kung sa makina hindi. Tama yung sa taas na comment sayang yung oil kung every 5k km ka nagcchange oil. Kahit kaya mo magchange oil lagi hindi din magandang dahilan yun. Think of our environment.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014

20k km PMS * Nissan Cam sur. * 10k pms hindi ako nag pa engine flush. Ngayon after engine flushing mas naging tahimik ang tunog.. Good job Nissan Cam sur. *sir Elmer * maam Rose

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Ano gamit diesel oil sa nissan casa?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by biboy319 View Post
    Welcome! SA's name is cherrie. Here's her number 09175714388. You really have to haggle though. That backup sensor freebie negotiation was very tough but they still gave it anyway. Tell her a recent customer from tarlac recommended them. (yes they delivered my unit all the way here in our province for free).
    I got one from Cherrie as well. She is really generous when it comes to frebbies and all. She is now with Nissan Mantrade though and her contact number is 09178222234.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014

bros ganito ba hitsura ng base model NP300?

i've had many cars w/ alloy wheels and i think i'm tired of them getting scratched. kinda miss my 80's car w/ steel wheels that i didn't care if they got banged on rocks/curbs. maybe i'm getting old LOL

and it's supposedly the most comfy pickup

other than the steering issue, what other problems?