New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 129 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1284
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    A bank just told me that there's gonna be a new version of navara coming out this june or july, any info on this? thanks

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i don't know.
    a SA once informed me, that they are not allowed to give out information that the new model is coming out soon.
    "bad for business" daw.
    because the next question would be, "so how much more discount are you gonna give me, if i buy the outgoing model now?"

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i don't know.
    a SA once informed me, that they are not allowed to give out information that the new model is coming out soon.
    "bad for business" daw.
    because the next question would be, "so how much more discount are you gonna give me, if i buy the outgoing model now?"
    Well, hope they got their info correctly... i was applying for a loan from the bank, the bank then called up the dealer and was asking for a quote, then that's what the SA said, he also said that the 4x4 AT model is no longer on stock since a new one is coming out.. dont know if he said it corectly or maybe what he means to say is that new stocks will be available not until june or july..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Juker View Post
    Anyone recommends LED bulbs for Headlight and Fog replacement for Navara 2019?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Bro, right now I can only recommend two options for LED replacement.

1. Philips Ultinon Essential Car Headlight
    - Price: online it sells for 4,000 - 5,500. Got mine for 5,500 at Roadstar BGC
    - Lighting: Definitely brighter than stock halogen, brighter than the Osram Nightbreaker Laser as well
    Same/Proper cut-off as stock so you don't blind on-coming or the car in front of you
    Just make sure to buy the real deal

2. PIAA
    - They have 2 types, the Gen3 LED and the newer, cheaper LED they introduced last MIAS.
    - The Gen3 LED looks similar to factory LEDs in terms of color, the newer one looks like factory
    HIDs
    - No actual experience but I am sure these are well made and will mimic stock cut-off as well

I don't recommend plug and play HID or LEDs other than the above, they would blind everyone in-front.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Bro, right now I can only recommend two options for LED replacement.

1. Philips Ultinon Essential Car Headlight
    - Price: online it sells for 4,000 - 5,500. Got mine for 5,500 at Roadstar BGC
    - Lighting: Definitely brighter than stock halogen, brighter than the Osram Nightbreaker Laser as well
    Same/Proper cut-off as stock so you don't blind on-coming or the car in front of you
    Just make sure to buy the real deal

2. PIAA
    - They have 2 types, the Gen3 LED and the newer, cheaper LED they introduced last MIAS.
    - The Gen3 LED looks similar to factory LEDs in terms of color, the newer one looks like factory
    HIDs
    - No actual experience but I am sure these are well made and will mimic stock cut-off as well

I don't recommend plug and play HID or LEDs other than the above, they would blind everyone in-front.
    Well said Bro ... I really appreciate your inputs. Thanks a lot! [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    Well, hope they got their info correctly... i was applying for a loan from the bank, the bank then called up the dealer and was asking for a quote, then that's what the SA said, he also said that the 4x4 AT model is no longer on stock since a new one is coming out.. dont know if he said it corectly or maybe what he means to say is that new stocks will be available not until june or july..
    "that's different."
    they are informing you, that the model you have been eyeing all along, is no longer available, and that you will have to settle for the incoming model.... but you will probably have to wait a few weeks.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LOLZ View Post
    Nde pa ata kasama 19 models sa series 3 single rate coils parin Un Oct 2018 build na EL ni erpats
    Can these springs be visually confirmed? How? Anong difference ng series 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Can these springs be visually confirmed? How? Anong difference ng series 3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The top of the springs are different between the series 2 and 3 mas maglapapit ung mga coils sa upper part ng spring sa series 3.Mas mataas din daw ng tayo pag walang karga un series 3

Series 3:
    https://mr4x4.com.au/wp-content/uplo...gs-990x557.jpg
    Series 2:
    https://www.club4x4.com.au/wp-conten.../2017/10/7.jpg

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Has anyone changed their ATF already? Di ko makita yung manual atm to check the intervals.

Since walang ATF dipstick, via dialysis lang ang option? Or are there fill and drain bolts somewhere

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Has anyone tried changing the stock speakers on the front doors? Audio shop said that I would need to look for speakers that are relatively thin because the door interior are a bit shallow than most cars. What 6x9 brand/model do you recommend that can fit? Thanks!