New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 129 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1284
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd probably use another brand of oil seal.
    if you keep using the same (defective?) brand...
    at least, if you use another brand oil seal, and it finally stops leaking after only a short thousand km, then you have your answer!
    but if it still leaks, despite the use of another brand, they you also have your answer! ...it's probably the shaft...
    if the oil seal is popping.. there could be a pressure build up. the transmission has a breather thats suppose to let pressure out instead of popping that seal.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i'd probably use another brand of oil seal.
    if you keep using the same (defective?) brand...
    at least, if you use another brand oil seal, and it finally stops leaking after only a short thousand km, then you have your answer!
    but if it still leaks, despite the use of another brand, they you also have your answer! ...it's probably the shaft...
    Replacements are still done under warranty so I really don't have a hand on what parts they put in. Anyway, I'll talk to the Nissan people to use another brand of seal if, heaven forbid, my rig would need a third axle seal replacement.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    [QUOTE=12vdc;3109467]
    Quote Originally Posted by lawprofile View Post

4th attempt within 12months/20k kms applicable na lemon law, demand palit buo final drive assy.

Yes, sir. 2x pa lang naman ang sa akin. I hope na wala ng pangatlo. If any of us here has joined the Team Navara FB page, you can run a search on the "search group" bar and you can find several members raising the same issue. Some of them have had their seals replaced as many as 4x. I have read of one who had his entire differential assembly replaced because of this problem.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Regarding steering wheel handling on Navarra EL 4x2 Calibre is it light or heavy? I'm planning to buy pickup truck but I'm not sure on navarra. I tested Ranger xlt and it's has very light similar to Nissan Juke and that's one of my requirement for a pickup truck...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    [QUOTE=lawprofile;3109679]
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post

Yes, sir. 2x pa lang naman ang sa akin. I hope na wala ng pangatlo. If any of us here has joined the Team Navara FB page, you can run a search on the "search group" bar and you can find several members raising the same issue. Some of them have had their seals replaced as many as 4x. I have read of one who had his entire differential assembly replaced because of this problem.
    In this case, it is proven na meron manufacturing issue itong kaso ng rear power train ng Navara. Opinion ko lang to sir..depende kasi siguro sa batch ng units na lumabas sa planta. Siguro ang supplier ng differential assy at certain production batch ay iba. Kaya halos lahat ng mga supplied differential assy may mga problema.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomlouy View Post
    Regarding steering wheel handling on Navarra EL 4x2 Calibre is it light or heavy? I'm planning to buy pickup truck but I'm not sure on navarra. I tested Ranger xlt and it's has very light similar to Nissan Juke and that's one of my requirement for a pickup truck...

top2 heaviest: dmax and navarra

7. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Depende sa 'feel' ng driver sir. lets say, you are maneuvering on a parking area, para sa akin ang steering Navara EL ay nasa 4 from scale from 1 to 10. Sa totoo lang mas medyo matigas pa ang steering ng fortuner 4x4. but when you are cruising, ok naman

8. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    i find the steering of np300 heavier compared to my 2017 innova, kaya diko pina pagamit kay misis np300 medyo mabigat steering

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Hi everyone,

Planning to get a Navara by December. Im from Mandaluyong

1) Any leads on a casa or agent who can provide best discounts near the area

2) Maayos kausap na service center

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    after 27months bumigay na oem gs battery ng np300 ko, 3sm na pinalit ko kasya naman, mahirap hanapin yung stock size ng np300 natin

Sent from my Redmi 6A using Tapatalk