Significant differences, among other things, are:
    EL has AVM (around view monitor) - very helpful - deal-breaker
    18" vs 16" wheels

(on less expensive model):
    no fog lamps
    no power folding mirror and side turn lamp
    no roof rail
    no auto-dimming rear view mirror

For a few thousand pesos more, you should get the EL version. On a personal note, I would recommend getting the EL AT version for a few more bucks, it is definitely worth it. It also has manual mode, so you are geting the best of both worlds.

Thanks sa suggestion and for the brochure *ray_noel

I will go with the AT na. Konti na lang naman. Im goin with black. Anong shade ng tint ang pipiliin pala? Yun ang tanong ni dealer eh.

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilikvs View Post
    Thanks sa suggestion and for the brochure *ray_noel

I will go with the AT na. Konti na lang naman. Im goin with black. Anong shade ng tint ang pipiliin pala? Yun ang tanong ni dealer eh.
    'Yung gitna lang ang pinalagay ko. Huwag 'yung masyadong dark dahil nag-iisip na naman ang LTO na ipatupad ang pagbabawal sa mga dark tints after the law on dual plates sa motorcycyles was passed. If you have the funds, you can have it replaced later with other branded tints (VKOOL, BF Ceramic and the likes).

Nice decision on going with AT, trust me, you'll find the default D setting more than adequate for daily use since the engine is quite powerful even on steep climbs. Mine is black too. (friendly warning, ang hirap i-maintain na malinis, makintab at flawless ang black )

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys yung tailgate ng navara ko ayaw mag lock unlock. Kelangan manual de susi. Ganun ba talaga? Or connected siya sa central locking? Hmmm

First pickup kasi. Di ko napansin if ganito talaga yung tailgate ng pickups?

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by suysuy; April 8th, 2019 at 12:23 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Guys yung tailgate ng navara ko ayaw mag lock unlock. Kelangan manual de susi. Ganun ba talaga? Or connected siya sa central locking? Hmmm

First pickup kasi. Di ko napansin if ganito talaga yung tailgate ng pickups?

You need to use the key to lock and unlock it bro. I actually have a duplicate key so I can lock/unlock it without turning the engine off.

You can also buy a Power Tailgate Lock so that it will lock/unlock automatically (I think it's around 2.5k, more or less).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by acunacun View Post
    You need to use the key to lock and unlock it bro. I actually have a duplicate key so I can lock/unlock it without turning the engine off.

You can also buy a Power Tailgate Lock so that it will lock/unlock automatically (I think it's around 2.5k, more or less).
    Oh god. Hahhaa i thought nasira. Well at least may natutunan ako today. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

6. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    'Yung gitna lang ang pinalagay ko. Huwag 'yung masyadong dark dahil nag-iisip na naman ang LTO na ipatupad ang pagbabawal sa mga dark tints after the law on dual plates sa motorcycyles was passed. If you have the funds, you can have it replaced later with other branded tints (VKOOL, BF Ceramic and the likes).

Nice decision on going with AT, trust me, you'll find the default D setting more than adequate for daily use since the engine is quite powerful even on steep climbs. Mine is black too. (friendly warning, ang hirap i-maintain na malinis, makintab at flawless ang black )

Pogi!!!!!! Ang common ng orange at silver dito samin kaya i went with black.

Ano na mga upgrades mo sir since getting the unit?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Since you are in Bulacan, as far as I can recall Nissan Baliuag gives reasonable discounts on their units. I am in the process of getting a bank PO at the moment. I am from Laguna and I've requested several quotations from multiple dealers. I have decided to go with Nissan Ortigas since they are giving me a 30K discount, bedliner, back up sensor, vkool tint (among other things) as freebies for the unit [Nissan Navara 4x2 EL Calibre AT] I plan to buy.
    Mukhang pareho tayo ng dealer sir. Bank po kay Nissan Gallery Ortigas. I got an 80k discount

Lumayo pako ng casa makuha lang ang discount hehe

8. Join Date
    May 2018
    Pogi!!!!!! Ang common ng orange at silver dito samin kaya i went with black.

Ano na mga upgrades mo sir since getting the unit?
    Trifold bed cover lang at chrome garnish (full set - pending installation since kabibili lang)
    Hindi ako fan ng pagpapalit ng masmalaking gulong + lift or oversized bullbars or bushwacker and the likes.. I trust the engineers who built the machine na alam nila ang tamang size ng gulong at dimensions ng unit for ultimate performance and safety...goal is to install a carryboy canopy when the budget and/or missus permits.

Mukhang pareho tayo ng dealer sir. Bank po kay Nissan Gallery Ortigas. I got an 80k discount

Lumayo pako ng casa makuha lang ang discount hehe
    Nice one bro. Ako din, from Los Baños pa ako pero hindi ako kumuha sa malapit kasi hindi maganda ang mga offers at deals. Mabait kausap 'yung dealer sa Ortigas kaso hindi niya na-meet deadline ko ng pagkuha ng unit so napunta ako sa Commonwealth na tinapatan 'yung cash discount ng Ortigas with some added freebies like wind deflector (rain guard) at backup sensor.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Didn’t know that we have the NP300 based Mercedes Benz X250 locally until I saw Farinas campaign convoy in Ilocos. Too bad he had a top installed on it.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Sino dito naka LED H4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk