New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1284
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Ok lang ba kargahan ng sandbag sa likod ng pickup to improve ride quality? For me kasi kapag may karga akong mabigat mas ok yung ride hindi bouncy.

Fuel economy penalty ilan kaya?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sabi nila comfortable yung navarra even without loads. Bouncy din ba pag wala?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post

First pickup namin to so wala akong baseline. Puro SUV/PPV. Personally suv like feel yung navara except that I still find it bouncy when unladen. Naikumpara ko kasi nung may mga times may karga akong mabigat mas stable talaga yung likod.

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by suysuy View Post
    Ok lang ba kargahan ng sandbag sa likod ng pickup to improve ride quality? For me kasi kapag may karga akong mabigat mas ok yung ride hindi bouncy.

Fuel economy penalty ilan kaya?

Depends on how many sandbags you plan to put sir. If equivalent siguro sa isang passenger or less ang weight, it shouldn't be an issue on your fuel consumption. Personally I have had no issues in terms of it being too bouncy, unless you have your tires set way above the recommended PSI - my sweet spot is around 35-36 PSI. I would agree though that the ride gets better, the more passengers there are inside.

Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post

Compared to all other pickups that I have tested and driven, it is the most comfortable. But of course, one cannot compare the ride comfort to a higher priced SUV or a regular sedan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2018
    QUESTION.

Im planning to get a Navara. I know that the more expensive is better, but what is the difference b/w Nissan Navara 4x2 Calibre MT priced *979k and Nissan Navara 4x2 EL Calibre MT priced * 1.079 mil. Bale parehong MT na yung isa walang "EL". Salamat sa mga sasagot.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    please check brochure sir!

https://www-asia.nissan-cdn.net/cont...ure%202019.pdf

6. Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by edsgail1230 View Post
    Ganda ng set-up. Nice one

7. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilikvs View Post
    QUESTION.

Im planning to get a Navara. I know that the more expensive is better, but what is the difference b/w Nissan Navara 4x2 Calibre MT priced *979k and Nissan Navara 4x2 EL Calibre MT priced * 1.079 mil. Bale parehong MT na yung isa walang "EL". Salamat sa mga sasagot.
    Check out the link (brochure) provided by ray_noel

Significant differences, among other things, are:
    EL has AVM (around view monitor) - very helpful - deal-breaker
    18" vs 16" wheels

(on less expensive model):
    no fog lamps
    no power folding mirror and side turn lamp
    no roof rail
    no auto-dimming rear view mirror

For a few thousand pesos more, you should get the EL version. On a personal note, I would recommend getting the EL AT version for a few more bucks, it is definitely worth it. It also has manual mode, so you are geting the best of both worlds.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by acunacun View Post

Compared to all other pickups that I have tested and driven, it is the most comfortable. But of course, one cannot compare the ride comfort to a higher priced SUV or a regular sedan.
    Compared to my 2017 fortuner. .. laki difference ride comfort ng navara if we're talking about tagtag sa mga road imperfections. . ..yun nga lang when it's loaded at the back. . Liķe approx 400kgs. . . Ride becomes bouncy.

9. Join Date
    May 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoy123 View Post
    Compared to my 2017 fortuner. .. laki difference ride comfort ng navara if we're talking about tagtag sa mga road imperfections. . ..yun nga lang when it's loaded at the back. . Liķe approx 400kgs. . . Ride becomes bouncy.
    Comparing it to my dad's 2016 Ford Everest, I would argue that the ride comfort is a tad better inside the said SUV compared to my NP300 EL AT. The most weight I had on my pickup was 6 people inside and 4 at the back (bed - approx 275-300 kg) and the ride was very smooth - I could hardly feel any bumps or imperfections on the road.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    question po mga sirs, baka meron pong recently kumuha ng Navara EL Calibre AT dyan, magkano po nakuha nyong discount for bank PO/cash? torn between Ranger XLT or this Navara EL