New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    *Cvt not a fan of the Ecosport's fiesta derived DCT. It's quirky during traffic and seen first hand how a defective DCT tranny can be so down right frustrating.... Plus Ford Alabang the case nearest to us has been an example how idiots who run service shops are.... Plus We've experienced how expensive Ford case parts are. I've driven the Ecosport a few times and it's the way the tranny shifts during traffic and overtaking doesn't sit well with me.

The juke has has tons of personality and should age gracefully given the polarizing look, I imagine this car to grace a few car shows...It's a Japan CBU so fit and finish is up there. I've test driven it and the Cvt linear tronic as expected from Nissan is very responsive. It's a cool ride with only the resale value in question but that's 5 years from now and honestly the vehicle doesn't seem too generic to sell poorly, plus why trade 5years of fun ownership to something that may not encounter. I've also seen the maintenance costs for 5 years and it honestly like the Navarra np, the pms costs are lower than fords, plus the kicker is the manager who heads the service in Nissan Alabang is a very good friend you used to be my boss, so that's a very good thing going.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    [QUOTE=minicarph;2678363]This New Year, I had a vision. God told me that if I stop frequenting this forum and start getting productive, I'd get a Niissan Juke, tapos, eto Lang makikita ko sa ginagawa ng Nissan. Move ng move ang supply date., parang Hindi serious, I think it's too good to be true - their pricing for a Japan Cbu unit. So better kiss that 980k price goodbye. 1.1M eto tulad ng HRV like in the USA. We're all being duped by marketing experiment of Nissan.

*minicarph

I don't think the supply date is moving... I believe all of us here were advised by our SA that availability/release will be last week of Jan or 3rd week of Feb. There was no mention of any SA (as to my knowledge base on this thread) promising to deliver the unit 1st or 2nd week of Jan so technically speaking... Nissan - you have two weeks to deliver the units or else, it's all marketing gimmick as what you've said. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hehe!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1452882055.444773.jpg

This was posted Thursday on the Club X FB page (Nissan X Trail). Stocks are here. Notice that the wheels are different than those brought in as display and test drive units last October (which had 2 tone mags). Someone motioned here before that the units buyers will get comes with silver mags and not the 2 tone ones. So konting intay na lang sa mga nag reserve.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Kia Columbian just released the Kia Soul CRDi VGT M/T at only P825k

Both cars are global brands unlike Ecosport for third world. Who cares if Kia Soul is Manual if it's going to be the lightest small SUV diesel around. Something to think about

Kia Soul rated almost all 5 stars on crash safety

Min ground clearance (not flood wading)

Soul - 5.9 in
    juke - 7 in
    Ecosport - 7.8in

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1452920624.130842.jpg

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1452920634.266389.jpg

imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1452920644.116135.jpg

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1452882055.444773.jpg

This was posted Thursday on the Club X FB page (Nissan X Trail). Stocks are here. Notice that the wheels are different than those brought in as display and test drive units last October (which had 2 tone mags). Someone motioned here before that the units buyers will get comes with silver mags and not the 2 tone ones. So konting intay na lang sa mga nag reserve.
    *blooperoo

Any idea on the size of the rims? It should be 17" as mentioned on their marketing materials... Though nagiba nga design ng mags nila compared to the display units.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jepoy1002 View Post
    *blooperoo

Any idea on the size of the rims? It should be 17" as mentioned on their marketing materials... Though nagiba nga design ng mags nila compared to the display units.
    Heard it's the same size but in silver.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The 2 tone mags are dealer options... Part of the 120k dress up package.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    The 2 tone mags are dealer options... Part of the 120k dress up package.
    What else goes with the package? A nissan source told me that they plan to bring in the Juke Nismo mid year.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Wing spoiler
    Racing stripes decal
    Front and rear under spoiler
    Arm rest
    Halo led ring on the fog lamp
    As far as I know....

Two dealership called me last week. They are sure units are arriving daw Jan 28. But when I called my SA, sabi nya Feb pa. Ano ba yan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nissan Juke :)