New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hi.

My neighbor is selling me a 2010 Nissan grand livina that is currently in good condition. Considering it’s age, I would like to ask current Nissan owners if the usual parts (oil filter, brake pads, under chassis parts) for it are easy enough to find ? And if so, are there aftermarket parts available in many auto parts stores?

Obviously, I don’t want to end up going to casa for regular maintenance activities and end up paying casa prices.

Should I buy it? Anything I should consider before buying it?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kikoteng View Post
    Hi.

My neighbor is selling me a 2010 Nissan grand livina that is currently in good condition. Considering it’s age, I would like to ask current Nissan owners if the usual parts (oil filter, brake pads, under chassis parts) for it are easy enough to find ? And if so, are there aftermarket parts available in many auto parts stores?

Obviously, I don’t want to end up going to casa for regular maintenance activities and end up paying casa prices.

Should I buy it? Anything I should consider before buying it?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.
    *dreamur, namention yata ni mini na meron siya lavina... let’s wait for his feedback... [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Discontinued na Livina sa market ah. I think mahihirapan ka sa parts. Read somewhere na ganun.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    Discontinued na Livina sa market ah. I think mahihirapan ka sa parts. Read somewhere na ganun.

Meron pa parts nyan kaso mahal lang. Yan naman talaga problem sa nissan

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    about a year ago, i brought our altis to banawe for some work. i noticed a livina parked 2 cars away, at nakabaklas na front wheel.
    after an hour, alis na ako. the other car was still there, un-touched. i asked why. "naghihintay pa po ng piyesa."

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    about a year ago, i brought our altis to banawe for some work. i noticed a livina parked 2 cars away, at nakabaklas na front wheel.
    after an hour, alis na ako. the other car was still there, un-touched. i asked why. "naghihintay pa po ng piyesa."
    Hi.

Thanks for this info. This is exactly the scenario that I was scared of.

I was hoping regular maintenance duties like above won’t be a hassle.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Hi.

You can have it maintained sa Nissan mismo na lang siguro kung gusto mo pa rin yung livina.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi.

I had my grand livina maintained at the pasong tamo casa for 5 years. Never encountered a problem that is not related to wear and tear.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Not true yung notion na because it is no longer being sold here would mean less availability and more expensive parts. Parts are still plentiful since it's still being manufactured and sold in other countries. You can easily get parts (original or replacement) in evangelista and banawe. You can even get parts from Lazada lalo na yung mga consumable like filters, oils, sparkplugs and many more. The grand livina still presents more value for your money than any sedan you can get at the same age. By the way it even share the some parts with the almera.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    My friend has a Grand Livina. He bought it for around Php280k. Before even a year had finished, he has already spent close to a 100k in repairs. Granted the previous owner may not have properly maintained the car and those problems only manifested itself when already in his hands... but for the parts that has been replaced and services rendered, I should say in a Toyota the price wouldn't even touch half of that. Some of the parts kasi were direct casa since wala siya makita 3rd party replacement parts. Pwedeng available sila somewhere in Banawe or Evangelista, but for the Toyota counterpart they can probably be had in your suking auto parts store nearest you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast