New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    guys,

ever heard of nissan's frontier bravado? what's your take on this? they say its cheaper than a sedan, called nissan, they said its just around 803k. for a pick-up, that's something. anyone know the spec of such a variant? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Check the Nissan site here.
    www.mynissan.com.ph/i_news_1.php
    Last edited by redorange; May 23rd, 2007 at 10:43 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Check the Nissan site here.
    www.mynissan.com.ph/i_news_1.php
    the site was not that helpful, any other links for spec/interior/exterior/pics?
    thanks!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    was displayed in Glorietta a few weeks back.... was also courious

770 Price (Cash)
    Decent Mags and Tires
    With Foglamps (but does not look OEM) but fine enough
    Grill is not Chromed (which for me is good)
    Manual
    Inside has good side panels but No Power Windows
    No Bedliner

Good deal if old body is not an issue for you... for the price.... will consider it... does not look too bare like the Hilux J

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    its one generation older than the current frontier line up, i think its year 2000 model. plus the full bumper, fog lamps and other stuff. that's why its cheap. ok for a starter pick-up

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cheap to maintain... a good pick-up for business use most especially due to the honest-to-goodness pre-combustion chambered TD27 engine (no turbo or CRDI doo-dads) which is pretty bulletproof. In the 6 years i had my Frontier 2.7E all i did was change the oil and the fuel filter as specified (along with the other usual maintainance items). The only repairs i had was to a busted balljoint (under warranty), changed the rear leaf spring bushing and overhaul of the brake calipers.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honest to goodness workhorse. Basically a resurrected older generation Nissan Frontier. Dressed with alloys, front foglamps, and a rear third brake lamp mounted on the rear bumper.

No frills. I'd seriously consider it if I had a business or wanted a workhorse.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Una ko tong nakita sa Manila Auto Show tong Frontier Bravado,ok to pang negosyo tutal mas decent to kaysa sa Frontier na standard...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbz View Post
    guys,

ever heard of nissan's frontier bravado? what's your take on this? they say its cheaper than a sedan, called nissan, they said its just around 803k. for a pick-up, that's something. anyone know the spec of such a variant? thanks!
    %%%
    Its only 758k, very good looking and it's a classic look. very safe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    We just got one a month ago for use in the province.. Ok din mura talaga, a bit over 700K.. 2.7L diesel engine, alloy wheels, fog lamps, decent radio, no power windows lang although power locks naman. Available in nice colors too! Ours is black.. Also very very easy and cheap to maintain and matibay. Bilib na kasi talaga Dad ko sa Nissan Engines kasi yung 1996 Eagle namin ok na ok pa rin until now.. over 500,000 Kilometers na tinakbo, 2 overhauls.. it can still go 150 Kmh in the highway, oh and it still looks damn good too! IMHO, its better to get the Bravado than a fleet/base model hilux which is more expensive. Kaya Bravado pinili namin. NO FRILLS EXACTLY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
nissan frontier bravado