New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 77 of 145 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Not the Everest but the Bronco. It will just use the same platform but not the actual vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Curious article. Since the NP300 from which the Terra is based, passed Euro NCAP, which is similar to the US NCAP.

Even the older 10+ y/o D40 platform used by the older Pathfinder/Navara/Frontier passed the US NCAP.

So if the pickup version of the platform passed, why wouldn't the SUV version?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if i remember the article i read,
    the terra may have been based on the pick up, but my guess is, there were many sheet metal changes...
    Last edited by dr. d; October 3rd, 2018 at 09:00 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Most PPVs and AUVs won't pass US safety tests ... They won't pass emissions requirements in the first place ...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    They already have the Pathfinder so this is merely an excuse not to introduce Terra in the US. But if they plan to revive the Xterra using this platform, that is a different story. I don't know why it's taking them so long to introduce the new Navara in the US. They should not underestimate the mid size pickup market and they should get this opportunity while the other competitors are not bringing out new models.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    They already have the Pathfinder so this is merely an excuse not to introduce Terra in the US. But if they plan to revive the Xterra using this platform, that is a different story. I don't know why it's taking them so long to introduce the new Navara in the US. They should not underestimate the mid size pickup market and they should get this opportunity while the other competitors are not bringing out new models.
    so true the navara in the us is getting all the hate lol...

bur maybe nissanmitsu next gen pickup will be a global one?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Guys, what dashcam are you using for your Terra?

Masyadong tadtad ng camera yung Terra pero unbelievably ni hindi naisip ng NIssan na lagyan ng built-in dash cam. Sobrang crowded tuloy both front and back, halos wala nang space for a dashcam..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Guys, what dashcam are you using for your Terra?

Masyadong tadtad ng camera yung Terra pero unbelievably ni hindi naisip ng NIssan na lagyan ng built-in dash cam. Sobrang crowded tuloy both front and back, halos space for a dashcam..
    Just got a Mini 0906 but haven't installed it yet. Have to get the tint redone as the installer scratched it.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It's weird that Nissan doesn't offer a dashcam option. I don't know if they have it in their accessories shop but in Thailand, it is part of the accessories option. Is it hard to install one in case? I haven't installed any dashcam in any of our cars yet.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Aftermarket Chinese HU manufacturers already have that function integrated so yeah, it is puzzling why car manufacturers have been slow to adopt it.