The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 141 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    baka naman,
    2-3 months processing of the papers,
    but you may already take home and drive the vehicle in the meantime...?
    Hindi parin daw sabi nung 3rd party na nag tour sakin sa warehouse. Nakaka discourage nga baka pagbalik ko manibela nalang natira haha

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Yes, maybe may authorization kana na gamitin after na ma declare na ikaw yung nanalosa bid... better consult them kasi nag dedepreciate din ang calue ng car... 2-3montha baka 50k less na yun... [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They have just reduced the price to 1.360m from 1.440m so i assume 80k per two weeks. Malaki laking depreciation nadin yan haha

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dplgngr View Post
    Hindi parin daw sabi nung 3rd party na nag tour sakin sa warehouse. Nakaka discourage nga baka pagbalik ko manibela nalang natira haha

it sounds fishy.
    walk away, sir.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it sounds fishy.
    walk away, sir.
    Legit naman yung warehouse kasi may nakalagay na bank name talaga. Yung sa 3rd party lang di ko sure. Parang sa tono niya dinidiscourage niya ako na i-loan ulit sa bank. Baka mas may kickback sila kung cash kaya ichecheck ko on the bank side kung ano talaga yung process.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Legit naman yung warehouse kasi may nakalagay na bank name talaga. Yung sa 3rd party lang di ko sure. Parang sa tono niya dinidiscourage niya ako na i-loan ulit sa bank. Baka mas may kickback sila kung cash kaya ichecheck ko on the bank side kung ano talaga yung process.
    hah!
    sa casa, gusto nila loan.
    sa remate, gusto nila, cash.

someone here said before,
    "buying repossessed cars, is akin to buying a used car at brand-new price."

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The chances of getting good value repossessed vehicles from banks is slim ... used car salesmen / dealers get first dibs on whatever is listed by the bank's appraiser ... they select the good ones with the best prices, the remainder are the ones that the general public picks from ...

OR ... they would use tactics to discourage the public from buying selected vehicles that are already "reserved" by their contacts while waiting for the price to go down ...
    Last edited by Walter; February 19th, 2020 at 03:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    The chances of getting good value repossessed vehicles from banks is slim ... used car salesmen / dealers get first dibs on whatever is listed by the bank's appraiser ... they select the good ones with the best prices, the remainder are the ones that the general public picks from ...
    Do they have an exclusive first dibs on bidding you mean? Because as far as i know it is the law to conduct public bidding for repo cars.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Do they have an exclusive first dibs on bidding you mean? Because as far as i know it is the law to conduct public bidding for repo cars.

Maybe yes, maybe no... but one thing for sure, corruption is rampant dito sa ating banss... hehehe...goodluck sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    13k km pa siya doc. 6 months na sa warehouse so i would assume at most 6 months din siya sa original owner or 8 months kung purchased on the release date (2019 model maybe released at late 2018).

Yung cost of acquisition ang di ko pa na ask. May bidding pa daw and 2-3months ang processing kung nanalo ka na sa bid (dito ako na discourage).

I checked the unit sa warehouse nila, flat na yung tires at yung leather seats nagka molds pa. Cold pa yung aircon and the interior smells new parin naman.

Ano po ibig sabihin ng factory fresh?

Just double checking here, yung interior na nakaleather nagka mold? As in, algae growth?
    Or may korte pa yung upuan/foam?

Personally, worrisome na nahatak yan kabago bago. Hindi kaya may tama na at inabuso ng previous owner bago hatakin? (im just guessing).

But if you feel it is a good deal, then maybe just bring a trusted mechanic with you before you finally decide to sign the dotted line.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Just double checking here, yung interior na nakaleather nagka mold? As in, algae growth?
    Or may korte pa yung upuan/foam?

Personally, worrisome na nahatak yan kabago bago. Hindi kaya may tama na at inabuso ng previous owner bago hatakin? (im just guessing).

But if you feel it is a good deal, then maybe just bring a trusted mechanic with you before you finally decide to sign the dotted line.
    Mold but not the algae type it is white like a water stain but whiter. Can be easily wiped with hand.

I would definitely bring a trusted mechanic next time and considering the tech it comes i would have to double check it on my own like the 360 camera if its all working.