New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    May naka subok na sa inyo nung OBD dongle for Nissan Terra that allows for Auto locking feature? Pag nilagay yung gear shift to "P" doors unlock and pag nasa "D" doors will lock automatically

Sa naka subok na, okay ba?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I've tried it and so far no problems. The locking settings can be set on the device itself so you can customize the settings to your liking.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I've tried it and so far no problems. The locking settings can be set on the device itself so you can customize the settings to your liking.
    Thanks for the reply. How do you customize the settings? Do you remember which brand OBD you bought? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I forgot the brand but it looks almost like this:

Redirect Notice

The settings are in the device itself. There is a manual on how to toggle the settings when you buy the item.

5. Join Date
    May 2015
    Hi.
    I owned po a 2018 Strada 4n15 4x2, my family po owns din Isuzu MuX 4x2, I am looking for a 4x4 SUV 2.3m budget na capable for off roading (best for offroad). Yes po off roading, like on weekends on twice a month going to mountains of Clark. 2nd po is for starting family vehicle.

Gusto ko lang po malaman if much better po itong Terra than the Fort or Mont. Thank you sa suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by allaindungo View Post
    Hi.
    I owned po a 2018 Strada 4n15 4x2, my family po owns din Isuzu MuX 4x2, I am looking for a SUV na capable din for off roading. Yes po off roading, like on weekends on twice a month going to mountains of Clark.

Gusto ko lang po malaman if much better po itong Terra than the Fort or Mont. Thank you sa suggestions.

Get a jimny

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Get a jimny

Sir will be using as a starting family vehicle din kaya a jimny is not on the list.

Off road vehicle po ang pinaka top on my requirements pero I can use it as a family car din. Thank you.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Paf off roading dalwa lang ang sigurado na mag perform well

Ranger Raptor
    LC Prado

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by allaindungo View Post
    Sir will be using as a starting family vehicle din kaya a jimny is not on the list.

Off road vehicle po ang pinaka top on my requirements pero I can use it as a family car din. Thank you.

Ah ok. Di kasi malinaw initially. Sabi mo kasi your family already has strada and mux.
    I thought you just want an additional vehicle that is capable.

10. Join Date
    May 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Paf off roading dalwa lang ang sigurado na mag perform well

Ranger Raptor
    LC Prado

Sir pasensya na ulit. Pero di po kasi kasama sa list ang Raptor kasi meron na ako pickup and hassle pag may gamit. LC naman is sobrang mahal. Nasa 2.3m lang po and brandnew.

Terra
    Montero
    Fortuner

Yung 3 lang po ang list. Thank you. Since new po ako sa 4WD, still reading articles about LSD, etc.