New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Double post
    Di nga?

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Nice one bruh! Is Your AVM can be displayed in your touchscreen ? Kasi yung limited edition ganun na rin...

I got the terra fiery red VL limited.. but still the AVM cant be displayed sa HU. may upgrade pa daw hintayin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by encee View Post
    I got the terra fiery red VL limited.. but still the AVM cant be displayed sa HU. may upgrade pa daw hintayin.
    Thanks bruh encee... can’t wait for the update... naliliitan talaga ako pag sa rear mirror...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Anong units ng Terra kaya yun na feature sa Rev and Instagram ni SamYG na nasa HU yun AVM camera? I assume the newer models already have this feature or is it possible sa 4x4 version lng meron?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi, resurfacing in here with a query.

How's the ownership experience with the Terra 4x4?

I've read thru the usual online stuff, and I was wondering if anybody in here owns the 4x4 variant.

TIA.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Anong units ng Terra kaya yun na feature sa Rev and Instagram ni SamYG na nasa HU yun AVM camera? I assume the newer models already have this feature or is it possible sa 4x4 version lng meron?
    From 4x2 VL and up or lahat ng may AVM na terra can be displayed through HU as they have said...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    From 4x2 VL and up or lahat ng may AVM na terra can be displayed through HU as they have said...

I see. But Nissan should act on this because they can be accused of false advertising. I don't think it's hard to do this mod by the casa.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I see. But Nissan should act on this because they can be accused of false advertising. I don't think it's hard to do this mod by the casa.
    according to someone from the stockyard, there are 2 brands of HU's. the new one with AVM already. but recently, they are still receiving terra's with old HU.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^
    My SA has zero info re: AVM displayed on HU.

Has anyone replaced the antenna with a shark fin type?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    My Mrs. really wanted the Mu-x until she saw the Terra last month and now she wants the Terra
    They did not have the test drive car at the dealer that time so maybe next month she will test drive or when i come back to Manila. She prefer the Terra shape and new design of the Terra.
    It is difficult whenever the Mrs. decides, they change mind every month