New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1449
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I am member of 2 FB groups ng Terra, I can count at least 4 cases na ng push start related issues

Ok din yun naka feed Eto now U wouldn’t even consider Nissan in the next years,
    Well, I don't really want push start feature for my personal vehicle TBH. I get that it is "newer tech" compared to regular turn key ignition, but I'd rather keep it simple on certain things (less points of failure).

I will still consider Nissan, even the Terra, just the non Push Start models =) But choosing non push start models applies as my preference be it a Toyota, Mitsu or Honda. Hopefully, they won't completely drop the "keyed" option.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    Well, I don't really want push start feature for my personal vehicle TBH. I get that it is "newer tech" compared to regular turn key ignition, but I'd rather keep it simple on certain things (less points of failure).

I will still consider Nissan, even the Terra, just the non Push Start models =) But choosing non push start models applies as my preference be it a Toyota, Mitsu or Honda. Hopefully, they won't completely drop the "keyed" option.
    Yap depends on preference..
    Question lang regarding yung statement ng nissan phil CEO na pwede na makita sa HU ang around view monitor and other camera outputs, is it possible sa earlier released units? Line and tinkering lang ba kailangan.?
    Im planning to get a Terra but i want that feature ready na sana.. any ideas?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post

Models without push start already robs you of the totl features of a PPV, like power seats, leather seats etc

Personally for me, parang nagsayang ka lang ng ng 1.5M to get a bare model PPV eh 200k na lang totl ka na. The mitsus and isuzus are offering better deals naman eh, at wala naman push start related issues since subok na. No sense pursuing a Nissan brand just because its the latest PPV. As people are now adjusting to its novelty look, you ll see its really dated na din

As for me, 2 minus points na
    - the push start problem
    - the heavy body that contributes only like barely 7-8km/liter on mixed city use

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by encee View Post
    Yap depends on preference..
    Question lang regarding yung statement ng nissan phil CEO na pwede na makita sa HU ang around view monitor and other camera outputs, is it possible sa earlier released units? Line and tinkering lang ba kailangan.?
    Im planning to get a Terra but i want that feature ready na sana.. any ideas?
    The latest review of autoindustriya said that the AVM is already in the head unit so I think the new models are already setup. I will inquire with my casa if we can also do that for the previous models.

Regarding the push start key, I haven't encountered it in any of our cars regardless of brand. Is that a common issue for push start or an isolated case?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Currently, More on isolated case ang push start issue... my chevy cruze never encountered it...

mas madami pa rin ang SUA at liftgate issue ng montero sport...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Models without push start already robs you of the totl features of a PPV, like power seats, leather seats etc

Personally for me, parang nagsayang ka lang ng ng 1.5M to get a bare model PPV eh 200k na lang totl ka na. The mitsus and isuzus are offering better deals naman eh, at wala naman push start related issues since subok na. No sense pursuing a Nissan brand just because its the latest PPV. As people are now adjusting to its novelty look, you ll see its really dated na din

As for me, 2 minus points na
    - the push start problem
    - the heavy body that contributes only like barely 7-8km/liter on mixed city use
    That is your preference, while I have my own. I just have a few requirements when it comes to what things that come stock with the car I look for and Push Start is one I really avoid, along with Cruise Control (have never felt the need for it).

I also have never looked at (as an option) any TOTL model, for practicality reasons.

Base model doesn't also mean bare. If you were to point me to the Base model MUX currently in the market, I would agree that is bare and I can only scratch my head as to why they scrimped on a lot of things just to place the SRP at 1.3m php. Heck, the side mirrors are "push mirrors". No way to adjust it from inside the car, manually with old school lever like before or the standard power setup. I would really see this base model as a "bare" and stripped down unit.

Now, currently, for what is being offered as of this month, for a value for money pick along with not a stripped down feature list, I would personally pick the 4x2 montero, even if it is a 2018 MY. I don't really care much on that department. =)

As mentioned, the more "computerized" or automatic features are on the car, the more things could go wrong and it sometimes costs an arm and a leg to replace them. Things like Power Liftgate, Power Seats are things I don't look for. I also don't like leather in car seats. I prefer fabric as I find them more "breathable", but that's my preference. It's just a matter of color choice of the fabric they choose for a vehicle. If it is a sedan, I'm fine with a lighter shade/color for the fabric plus seat cover. But for an SUV or Pickup, give me something that has dark fabrics cause I also pick it for its utility. If it's too quick in getting dirty, I would avoid it.

I personally like the Terra but it is a bit on the high side in price for what it offers (for me in the target market). So I'm waiting as I'm not in a rush to get one. Should the need arise, my alternate pick is the Montero anyway.

Right now, I'm keeping up with posts here for both vehicles for any possible issues and resolutions each dealer/manufacturer has done. =)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Sana nga pwede i-update yung older units' AVM to display on the HU like this one. Gonna ask them tomorrow.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

Sana nga pwede i-update yung older units' AVM to display on the HU like this one. Gonna ask them tomorrow.
    Please bruh... tinanong ko contact dito hindi pa daw nya alam if kay roll-out sa ganyan...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Please bruh... tinanong ko contact dito hindi pa daw nya alam if kay roll-out sa ganyan...

I just asked nissan Pasig this morning and my SA told me he called technical dept and also the main office, and they have no idea about it.. i laso showed that same picture and he was surprised as well..
    I even checked the fiery red terra VL that they are about to release, and that feature is still not available.. i believe its an important upgrade that they have to do even for the earlier released units..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by encee View Post
    I just asked nissan Pasig this morning and my SA told me he called technical dept and also the main office, and they have no idea about it.. i laso showed that same picture and he was surprised as well..
    I even checked the fiery red terra VL that they are about to release, and that feature is still not available.. i believe its an important upgrade that they have to do even for the earlier released units..
    Tnx bruh..wala pa talaga roll out... yup, sana magkakaroon din sa mga na releasan ng earlier units if ever no need to replace HU or wiring lang ang adjustment...