New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kiingair View Post
    anyone here who've tried using the japan surplus computer box for series 3..?
    I used that on our old b14 several years ago and it worked well. Just have have an usapan with the surplus shop that you can return and replace it within a certain number of days if it does not run on your car.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ayumi03 View Post
    hi.
    my computer box also got problem.

thanks for the TIP, will check with Supremo Banawe, for the computer box.
    wala bang telephone numbers yung supremo? or other ecu/computer box suppliers? pa-post naman mga bro. need to buy new ecu/computer box. dinala ko na sa ramsa sa pasay sira na daw.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    WARNING: Don't do this if you have any [SIZE=6]DOUBTS![/SIZE]

Hi guyz!...i converted my local series3 ecu to jdm ecu(at last for 1month of non stop internet?)...hehe!...HOW?

NEEDED:
    Personal Computer or laptop
    *Printer with some bond papers
    Electrician(OPTIONAL)

1.Go to JWT website.Look for [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Nissan[/COLOR][/COLOR] ecu identification core.

2.Look for the same year model of your car.(GA16dne ecu not on the list)

3.Choose what ecu you want.(GA16-SR20)"i choose the SR20 engine even i have a ga16dne engine."

4.Look for the year model ECU PINOUT DIAGRAM.(ex.95 sentra ecu pinout diagram)

5.Now look and examine your harness for open or shorted wiring,and mostly the SAME CONNECTOR that your going to use.

6.Compare your ecu pinout(91-94 sentra)..(97+ jdm sentra ecu have different connector)....to the one that you choose.

7.Most nissan ecu pinout are the same.Be sure to look for the COMPLETE ecu pinout or you will miss some wirings.

8.Relocate the wiring that you notice are NOT in the position on your choosen ecu pinout.

9.All done...? recheck for short or open harness.(i download service manual on www.nissanhelp.com for sentra electrical,maintenance,mechanical,etc..this is a very helpfull website.Sentra electrical service manual have all the test needed.(ex.ecu power supply,output check test.etc....)

10.All Good and your car REVs and RUN again.GOODLUCK and GODBLESS!:cheers:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir, ano nga po ung website? Sira din kasi ECU ng Sentra Ko. Series III 96 A/T. Hirap maghanap ng ECU, meron ka man makita, grabe ang presyo. para ka nang bumili ng surplus engine.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    The website indicated by Dj2noh was Jim Wolf Technology.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I used that on our old b14 several years ago and it worked well. Just have have an usapan with the surplus shop that you can return and replace it within a certain number of days if it does not run on your car.

sir one more....as in computer box lang ang pinalitan...japan computer box lang....wala ng ibang pinalitan?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sir, hindi ba kailangan pang mag rewire kapag japan surplus ginamit mo? kasi i might get a japan surplus computer box also. sabi ni mechanic, mag rerewire pa daw para gumana yung japan surplus... tapos kung gusto ko bumalik sa local, rewire ulit... madali lang naman daw...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Mga sir, nag japan surplus na lang ako kasi talagang walang makuwaan ng comp. box... napansin ko lang, parang ang lakas nya na mag consume ng gas... di ko pa nachecheck yung mismong figures pero dati naman hindi siya ganito katakaw... dun po kaya yun sa ECU or dahil lang di siya napaandar for almost 2 months?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i also have nissan sentra SS3 with busted ECU
    what i did was i bought a surplus ga15 carb and have an engine swap.

now my sentra is home, running fine... i already knew that i will have a problem in finding a surplus ecu with no guarantee it will run fine in years to come. also, i hate it when my sensors got damage.. what a bum

di ko naman masyadong problema ang e10 kasi kapag naphase out na ang pure gasoline i still have another option which is the lpg conversion

total damage= 15k for the engine
    + 5k for labor
    ---------------
    almost 20k din *still have some rewiring to be done, hope it will not be pocket buster

nawala din ang mystery idle dive-bombing and jerking of my sentra...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lhei View Post
    baka naman po may ma-recommend kayo na shop na expert sa auto electrical? Taga Bacoor po ako. I prefer Molino, Bacoor or Las Pinas.

TIA

go to prens alabang and look for rey. he was the one who repaired my alternator.. magaling sya...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Help with my Nissan Sentra Series 3