New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Aruy! Natamaan ako dun ah! :bwahaha:

Para saken, either way, panalo ka diyan. Atleast bibilhan ka ng kotse! Hehe.

Dati rin kasi I wanted the all new Lancer EX for my graduation gift, 2008 nun eh (a year after I graduated HS ). But my dad gave me his 2007 GLS Strada instead. At first I was disappointed, but here I am now, loving my ride. Hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Aguy. Dahil nalait mo kotse ko, I cannot defend you !

Ohwell. Nilait mo or not, I still wont defend you. :hysterical: Cause obviously ang iniisip mo eh pang-sarili lamang. You're selfish.

Your parents has the cash, then ikaw pipili ? Eh di sila naargabyado. Wear their shoes & think about it. What if ikaw yung may pera, then your younger brother wants this but you want the other one for him cause you think it will be the best for him & the right thing. Will you follow him ? Obviously not. You will follow your own instinct. Your own self.

And yes, I agree with dr.d, he who has gold makes the rules.

Aren't you even thankful that your parents will GIVE you a car ? Diyos ko. Kahit minica pa yan, dapat ikatuwa mo na.
    Exactly my point with my earlier post.

Hayaan mo na ang mga ganian, pag pinapansin mo lalo lang gaganahan yan.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I was afraid someone was going to blow up with eljo3025's post.

Hehehe, frankly, I almost blew my top off when I read his reply. But let's still try to keep our cool here. Let's not feed trolls gentlemen and ladies.

*TS, we're only trying to teach you to be more appreciative of what will be given to you. I assume you are a student approaching 20's or in the early 20's so you're still impulsive, fast thinking, and pardon the word, immature of what life really is outside the campus. You maybe thinking having your dream Nissan car is all that matters right now. In fact, getting the car you really like is a very exciting feeling. I know, I've been there.

But thing is, most of us here giving you advices, are hard working individuals and we achieved these cars by our own sweat and blood. To you it may be fine to ask your parents and voice out what you 'want' for your graduation gift. It's understandable. You're excited. But you also have to consider that the money that your parents will use to buy your would-be car did not come from thin air. Nor will the money that will be used to maintain it. All these things come from their daily toils either with their job or business. It's not easy.

So your parents must love you so much to go to extents of buying you a car for a graduation gift. It's probably every son's dream. Diba mga chong? heheheh... Now for your part, what you can do is show them some 'gratitude' with whatever car they choose to give you. Do not argue with them. That is a good display of attitude of a mature individual ready to go out into the world and make a name for himself - not some impulsive spoiled brat making tantrums when the wish is not granted.

This is my 2 cents and I do hope you seriously consider your position.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Basta tanggapin kung ano ang kayang ibigay.

Parang pagkain lang yan na naka-hain sa lamesa.

Ang isipin mo may mga taong hindi kumakain.

Kaya isipin mo ngayon may mga magulang na hindi kayang bigyan ang anak nila ng kotse.

Kaya tanggapin mo kung ano ang kaya nilang ibigay. Kapag may trabaho ka na, tsaka ka mag-ipon para sa kotseng gustong gusto mo.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Basta tanggapin kung ano ang kayang ibigay.

Parang pagkain lang yan na naka-hain sa lamesa.

Ang isipin mo may mga taong hindi kumakain.

Kaya isipin mo ngayon may mga magulang na hindi kayang bigyan ang anak nila ng kotse.

Kaya tanggapin mo kung ano ang kaya nilang ibigay. Kapag may trabaho ka na, tsaka ka mag-ipon para sa kotseng gustong gusto mo.
    +1 dito.

Heheh maraming tinamaan na sentiments tong thread na to. I guess dahil most of us are not as fortunate as TS to have parents who can afford to give their boys cars for graduation.

*TS, ang swerte mo dude. pasalamat ka ng malaki kay God.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Parang lolo naman yung post ko. hahaha

Basta yun ang point ko. Ayokong mababatikos kung ano mga oto ko at kung sino talaga nagbayad nun.

Basta alam ko tama yang sinabi ko. Never akong nag-reklamo sa magulang ko tuwing nabili ng sasakyan yun..

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Ganito na lang.. Just say your piece.. Sabihin mo na I like Sentra Because........... then let them decide. Corolla is a good car... Sentra is also good...

When I was still in Collage tinatakas or hinihiram ko lang yung car ng Mother ko a 1992 Lancer Glxi... Its better than riding a jeep during Gimick night... then My mother hand me Her Exsior.. Kahit malakas sa gas ok lang.. then when the time I can afford to buy a Kia Pride... I sold the Exsior and give the money to my Mom... Well Exsior is way better than Kia pero nahiya ako sa Brothers ko eh, kasi ako lang binigyan ng sasakyan ng Mother ko.. hehehe...

Your in a win win situation... may kasabihan "buti nat meron kesa wala" hehehe.. Lets be thankfull sa mga blessing natin..

Make peace not war.. patay ni si Bin Laden...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wag kang choosy di ka naman artista para maging maselan. Papahirapan mo ung parents mo gumastos pa ng sobra sa budget.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by airolynx View Post
    I was afraid someone was going to blow up with eljo3025's post.

Hehehe, frankly, I almost blew my top off when I read his reply. But let's still try to keep our cool here. Let's not feed trolls gentlemen and ladies.

*TS, we're only trying to teach you to be more appreciative of what will be given to you. I assume you are a student approaching 20's or in the early 20's so you're still impulsive, fast thinking, and pardon the word, immature of what life really is outside the campus. You maybe thinking having your dream Nissan car is all that matters right now. In fact, getting the car you really like is a very exciting feeling. I know, I've been there.

But thing is, most of us here giving you advices, are hard working individuals and we achieved these cars by our own sweat and blood. To you it may be fine to ask your parents and voice out what you 'want' for your graduation gift. It's understandable. You're excited. But you also have to consider that the money that your parents will use to buy your would-be car did not come from thin air. Nor will the money that will be used to maintain it. All these things come from their daily toils either with their job or business. It's not easy.

So your parents must love you so much to go to extents of buying you a car for a graduation gift. It's probably every son's dream. Diba mga chong? heheheh... Now for your part, what you can do is show them some 'gratitude' with whatever car they choose to give you. Do not argue with them. That is a good display of attitude of a mature individual ready to go out into the world and make a name for himself - not some impulsive spoiled brat making tantrums when the wish is not granted.

This is my 2 cents and I do hope you seriously consider your position.
    I respect your opinion sir..and sa lahat, thank you. excited din siguro talaga ako kaya ganun na lang reaction ko sa parents ko. paguusapan pa naman namin. hindi din naman basta basta kukunin kagad yun "GUSTO" kong sasakyan.

* sir renzo

ang harsh naman ng words mo pero ok lang ganun talaga eh. thanks parin. I totally understand your point.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Talking from experience - you can't win and get the car that you want kahit ipaglaban mo pa sa parents mo. The only time you CAN win is by the time you yourself can afford to finance the one you'd like to have.

Kaya binusisi ko talaga makaipon noon at magtrabahong maigi para makakita rin ng maigi, para kapag usapang bilihan regardless kung ano pa man bibilhin, wala ng pakialaman basta ang desisyon eh nasa magbabayad.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wbLind View Post
    I respect your opinion sir..and sa lahat, thank you. excited din siguro talaga ako kaya ganun na lang reaction ko sa parents ko. paguusapan pa naman namin. hindi din naman basta basta kukunin kagad yun "GUSTO" kong sasakyan.

* sir renzo

ang harsh naman ng words mo pero ok lang ganun talaga eh. thanks parin. I totally understand your point.
    Yes dude, pag-usapan nyo ng mabuti ng parents mo. Try to convince them na almost the same lang naman ang nissan and toyota, and if your parents are authoritarian and might say "take it or leave it", aba e, di mag-toyota corolla ka na lang and patulong ka kay Renzo para i-set up at pagandahin ang car mo, hehe!

Ang swerte mo naman dude, bibilhan ka ng parents mo ng car kahit 2nd hand (used) as a gift. Ako, when I bought my car out of my own money, I was still living at my parents' house, sa apartment unit sa likod ng bahay nila, aba e, parating pinagti-tripan ng ermats ko ang car ko kasi daw it's not practical to own a car, ang mahal daw ng maintenance, don lang daw halos nauubos ang pera ko, sinisisi pa si smi kasi akala nya si smi ang may gustong bumili ng car, e, ako naman for me and my family. pero, pinapasakay ko din naman ang parents ko, Bad trip pa sila nong una kasi, nagpagawa ako ng garage sa bahay, nagpagawa ako ng bagong gate, pinasira ko ang garden nila with their consent, ang daming ornamental plants ang dinispose nila non. Kaya nong medyo lumala ang misunderstanding namin, not just because of the car but for many other reasons, i decided to leave their house and rent an apartment. At least ngayon, I'm totally independent. I can do whatever I want without objections/oppositions from my parents.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Can you help me to defend the car that i want?