New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    didnt like the new pathfinder.my buddy was in the market for a new nissan and trying to decide on either an 07 pathfinder or 07 xterra.we went to the dealer and both liked the xterra better.just looks more rugged.

he just picked it up yesterday(sat. 01/27/07)

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nice X but I may be a bit biased since I have the same SE model but in a 05 model. Did he get the 4wd version? Tell your buddy to go and join the Xterra Owners Club(www.xterraownersclub.com) if he wants to learn more about his truck. The guys there are a bit biased towards off roading though and not so much the bling bling crowd(don't mention putting 20's or you'll get flamed).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by redorange View Post
    Nice X but I may be a bit biased since I have the same SE model but in a 05 model. Did he get the 4wd version? Tell your buddy to go and join the Xterra Owners Club(www.xterraownersclub.com) if he wants to learn more about his truck. The guys there are a bit biased towards off roading though and not so much the bling bling crowd(don't mention putting 20's or you'll get flamed).
    thankz for that info.ill past it on.i know hes not into blings so the 20 inchers are out of the question..lolit is a 4X4 but its main use would probably be for snow and light off roading.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    yung bagong sentra parang lalong sumagwa.. ang pangit sa personal(my opinion) sana wag ganyan ilabas sa pinas.. yung future altima na 2 door( not sure if 2007 or 2008 model) hayupp. lufet ..ang ganda....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nissan will add the 5.6L V8 as a option to the Pathfinder for 2008 here in the US. If Nissan brings the Pathfinder to the Philippines maybe you guys will get it with the V8 option.

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/02/01/c...an-pathfinder/

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    New nissan frontier! Dimensions are almost as big as the current hi-lux, with awesome power and torque on a 2.5L engine, LSD, and a great design. Definitely my next pick-up after I get tired of my strada (which may take quite sometime)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Ayos its time for Nissan to show some signs of life!!! Very good move. Kumokonti na kasi choices pag bibili ka ng auto. Mga Koreans na humahataw. Sana wag sila kumurap, back it up with excellent service, Nissan may actually be a contender.
    Oo naman bro, nissan doesn't belong to the "big 3" worldwide jap automakers for nothi'n (toyota, nissan, honda). And currently no.1 brand sya sa west pagdating sa "tuner's car choice", have a cuz sa U.S. giving me 1st hand tsika there .. lalo na nung pumasok yung drifting sa U.S. (check out a copy of a jap import magazines like sportcompactcar, import tuner, banzai, modified mag, u'll see...)

240sx/silvia ang ''it" car daw dun ngayon. Nagtaasan nga ang value ng mga 240sx coz of the drift craze, dominant force in drift tracks.

Yung 350z nman nag no.1 sports car sa kanila, very popular lalo na sa celebrities, nasa vid daw ni lindsay lohan, it also appeared in tv shows, naalala ko sya in desperate housewives,and ofcourse hu cud 4get fn'f tokyo drift, d nasty veilside z. Also a popular choice in drifting.

Se-R sentra n' altima- very versatile and a good value 4 money.. Se-R sentra 1 of the popular choices din ng mga tuners dun.. any1 who played need 4 speed underground would know, u need to play thru w/ d game pa to "unlock" this car .

Infiniti G35- sports/luxury car at the same time! u can make it a ricer w/o becoming baduy.. and also make it a bling bling "DUB" car, same guapo results! This G35 is the current "skyline" in Japan, but remember not a GTR, coz the GTR finally got away from its skyline body shell. A formula D champ as well-- the Falken G35.

D GTR mythical stature- "sorry supra, too bad nsx, but there's nothing quite like the GTR"- sport compact car_leading import car magazine. The legend made it's way in the U.S thru motorex and blackmarket (since GTR was sold only in japan, limited prod'n, ganun nila ka-luv yung car), dun daw kc every rice boy's dream car yun (as if kahit sa ibang places hindi), pro daig cla ng U.K pagdating sa black market ng pagpapadating ng GTR, mas madami GTR sa U.K.. anyways, no need to elaborate here, lam nyo na yung mga records n' feats like 29 consecutive major race wins, set track records at nurburgring, was banned in an int'l race for.. simply being too dominating, basically things that every sport/super car would give their soul for. Outside japan it was named "godzilla", tagged as "the ultimate jap supercar", d bbc car dude even stated that this car is the only true japanese contribution in the super car industry. Pro yung next GTR (R35) nga pala worldwide launch na!

Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    talaga ilalabas ng nmpi yung new sentra.sayang bago pa itong nissan sentra ko 2005 model.im planning to buy an auv or mpv or suv this year.im waiting for our philippine made mvpmap.kung maganda at pulido why not?dami kasing pagpipilian na model naalala ko tuloy nung agent pa ako ng nissan valley inc. it was ages ago.11 year ago na yata.nevermind!
    Bro, I doubt if that model would be launched here... just cross ur fingers na din. Coz ang pareho model ng sentra dito compared sa U.S is yung b13-ser.2 and b14-ser.3, after that nissan taiwan version ng sentra na ang napunta sa atin, just like d 1 u own..oops sorry abt that. Just wish the USDM b15 was d sentra launched locally, ang ganda, lalo na yung Se-R V-spec, have u seen it, if u haven't like what I've said, play the NFS underground sa p.s. or u can always check it sa i.net.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ang alam ko lang ay yung Teana (sa Manila Motor Show ipapalabas) at yung Bluebird Sylphy (the Sentra replacement). Hopefully dadating din yung Tiida Sedan at Hatch this year.

Those are all I know. Suwerte nalang kung dumating ang Euro Pathfinder dito sa bansa

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post

ok tong tsikot na to ah, may pang orchestra saka balcony

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana ibring in na ng nissan yung xterra. a read pangmasa na suv and true offroader. para may katapat na yung fortuner. firtuner kasi medyo parang blingbling look...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
All-new Nissan vehicles....soon