New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    By that argument, the toyota corolla is also, as you say, "damaged", since only until recently, most taxis are corollas.

For me, being chosen as the de facto taxi is a testament to the car's durability, ease of maintenance, and fuel efficiency. Taxis usually get driven almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; for me their strength lies not in horsepower, torque, speed; it's more about taking a beating, and just keep on ticking.

Kaya kahit very common ang vehicle mo dahil sa mga taxi, okay lang. It just proves that your vehicle is very reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    Honda city at civic FD parang taxi na rin sa dami, iba iba lang kulay. :taunt::puke:
    I haven't seen new FD's lately. Probably because of it's increasing and increasing price tag ?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    pag taxi ang auto mo, maraming parts. hehe.

obama rolls in a huge caddy, not a sentra

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    By that argument, the toyota corolla is also, as you say, "damaged", since only until recently, most taxis are corollas.

For me, being chosen as the de facto taxi is a testament to the car's durability, ease of maintenance, and fuel efficiency. Taxis usually get driven almost 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; for me their strength lies not in horsepower, torque, speed; it's more about taking a beating, and just keep on ticking.
    100% agree!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    maybe they swallowed well motioncar's crappy and sentra haters review and view on this car.

"nissan, bayaran nyo naman yong mga motoring journalist (kuno) para bigyan kayo ng magandang review"

if i will buy a car, i'll test the car myself. i don't believe on (paid) review. that's all.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    maybe they swallowed well motioncar's crappy and sentra haters review and view on this car.

"nissan, bayaran nyo naman yong mga motoring journalist (kuno) para bigyan kayo ng magandang review"

if i will buy a car, i'll test the car myself. i don't believe on (paid) review. that's all.
    Ouch... so if we say it sucks, we're haters, and if we say it's good, we're being paid to say its good? No chance that we're... I don't know... telling the truth?

The guys at Motioncars don't do it for the money (in fact, an automotive website like that probably costs them a bit to keep up), they do it because they love cars, just like the rest of us... and the Angs are guys many of us looked up to when we were just starting in this biz.

-

Most of us Sentra "haters" have a good reason to be disappointed. We were Sentra owners. My personal family has owned six Sentras (seven if you count my AD Resort) over the past twenty years. One after the other, and sometimes two at a time. The disappointment we feel at the new model comes of the fact that we're... frankly... disappointed. We've waited years for Nissan to release a new model and this is all we get? I'm glad Nissanbayan is dead (it was only the smaller Sentra Club that attended), because a lot of the O.G.s would be really pissed off at the launch.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *ghost_recon:

erm. personally, I haven't seen the new sentra in the flesh, but one can flash from the given specs and kit that it really is under-equipped... for the given price.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    * ghost_recon

it sucks versus the competition because it really does. imho

*renzo

i saw a number of brand new FD 2.0's here in malabon and valenzuela.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    * ghost_recon

it sucks versus the competition because it really does. imho
    oh yeah? who cares? i'm only after to those people that keep on bashing the car that in reality they doesn't have a car for themselves or worst they have a car but most likely pepsi and coke doesn't like to buy them anymore. am i right?

keep your thread coming then i will know you more

if the car doesn't fit you then STFU, let NMPI discover for themselves that they bring in a damn sh*t car.

hindi ako galit

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    *ghost_recon:

erm. personally, I haven't seen the new sentra in the flesh, but one can flash from the given specs and kit that it really is under-equipped... for the given price.
    so? let them be. NMPI is maybe after to those dumb buyers. who knows, right?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Ouch... so if we say it sucks, we're haters, and if we say it's good, we're being paid to say its good? No chance that we're... I don't know... telling the truth?

The guys at Motioncars don't do it for the money (in fact, an automotive website like that probably costs them a bit to keep up), they do it because they love cars, just like the rest of us... and the Angs are guys many of us looked up to when we were just starting in this biz.

-

Most of us Sentra "haters" have a good reason to be disappointed. We were Sentra owners. My personal family has owned six Sentras (seven if you count my AD Resort) over the past twenty years. One after the other, and sometimes two at a time. The disappointment we feel at the new model comes of the fact that we're... frankly... disappointed. We've waited years for Nissan to release a new model and this is all we get? I'm glad Nissanbayan is dead (it was only the smaller Sentra Club that attended), because a lot of the O.G.s would be really pissed off at the launch.
    well, sorry for your disappointment.

just look for other car brands elsewhere. how about chinese brands? cheap, lots of toys, more bang for the money and they always comes with two drums of ibuprofen.

All New 2010 Nissan Sentra