New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hey noob palang pu me....
    my dad gave me a 2nd hand nissan cefiro a31...

where can i have a general check-up and a low-price but quality service?
    also i heard that installing a air-filter can increase torque by a little percent?
    but our mechanic told me that it will be useless since carb daw ung auto ko..

and what modifications can i do so that i can maximize the speed and potential of my car...?

thanks all suggestion will be greatly appreciated and considered.. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Dan888,

What fuel are you using? Try to avoid fuel with e10. Try Blaze, XCS.

frizzo,

For a general check-up, better have it done sa Casa. For a minimal fee, you'll get to know what needs to be done first.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzo View Post

also i heard that installing a air-filter can increase torque by a little percent?

and what modifications can i do so that i can maximize the speed and potential of my car...?

m/t or a/t? cheapest ways to gain torque is to invest in brand new quality air filter (stock is fine), overhauling the carb and making sure the timing and valve adjustments in the engine are correct for the type of fuel you use. liit lang ang HP gains nito pero ramdam naman sa arangkada.

if you want serious power, well, you must spend. there is no such thing as a powerful but cheap mod. all the worthwhile ones cost a small pile of money. kung may super cheap mod that can give at least 20HP to the wheels, andami na sana nagddrag race na vw beetle or kia pride sa daan ngayon, hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by frizzo View Post

* voltscastillo: For sure it's a M/T (A31 didn't come out with A/T)

* frizzo: You want power and upgrade? Bring your car to SpeedLab ()... and lots of cash!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just to share.... my former 1996 Cefiro A/T (Production 00001)

The very 1st Cefiro Nissan Motor Philippines produced locally. Sporting an OEM rear spoiler.

I miss my Ceffy.....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    hello guys! mga sir/bossing! im so happy na nakakita ako ng forum para sa mga cefiro owners tulad ko. newbie here. 1998 model yung sa akin...may mare-recommend ba kayo kung saan makakabili ng mga parts (surplus) na di naman ako matataga? kailangan ng palitan yung pang ilalim ko.masyado ng matagtag kahit na medyo makinis ang daan dinig mo na ang kalog ng sasakyan. kindly reply mga sir pls... im from laguna...tnx much!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Try mo sa 5C, Autobuff, Nankai, CKD. They're all in Banawe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by non-vtec View Post
    Try mo sa 5C, Autobuff, Nankai, CKD. They're all in Banawe.
    salamat sa reply bro.try ko nga dun magtanong. question pa, how about sa remote ng power lock key, di na kasi gumagana yung remote, napalitan ko na ng bagong battery ayaw pa rin. sabi nung mga napagtanungan kong mga mekaniko module na raw ang sira. di ko naman alam kung ano yon? nag umpisa ito nung nagpalagay kami ng ibang alarm pero di nila dini-activate yung talagang anti-theft ng cefiro kasi di nila makita matrabaho dw kaya ayun nagloko pinatanggal ko na ulit at simula noon nagloko na yung remote sa cefiro. san kaya pwedeng ipagawa ito? kelangan ba talaga sa casa? at magkano kaya aabutin?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Do you still have the OEM NATS Remote? If yes, sa Casa lang talaga pwede i-program yan. They'll be using the Consult Engine Scanner to re-program your alarm. Pero if aftermarket, just replace it na lang with a new one.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Does anyone know WHERE EXACTLY the "idle air control valve" is located in Nissan Cefiro?

Baka may nakakaalam, kasi balak naming linisin yun. Nagpafluctuate kasi ang tachometer ng Cefiro namin.

I would appreciate it very much if anybody can pinpoint its location by providing an illustration or image of Cefiro engine with an arrow locating the idle air control valve." Nahihirapan kasi kaming hanapin kung nasan ba iyon kahit laging sinasabi na nasa throttle body raw e di ko naman makita.
    Maraming salamat. Malaking tulong kapag nakita ko yun mga kabayan. ^_^

All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]