New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    suggestion lang mga peepz.........

visit this site for more info re Nissan ride........

www.nissanbayan.com

www.nissanperformancemagazine.com

www.nissanforum.com

yun lang powzzzz.........

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mbt,

kaya nga if i were to get a cefiro i would rather get the brougham than the elite kasi maliit na lang difference nya sa price kapag 2nd hand..

i dont recall who told me this but..he said sometimes its better to get either the low or mid version of a car model than the top of the line because youd get more value out of it when you sell it..i think its true just look at the classified maliit na lang diff sa price elite at brougham same year minsan pag mas mababa ang mileage ng elite mas mataas pa price..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    any reviews on the cefiro?..mga 97-01 pati na rin yung bago?..has nissan service improved?..durability and parts availability..tnx again!
    The Cefiro's engine is silky smooth and whisper quiet. It's not quick coz of the weight, but it's fast and stable. No problem hanging around the 160kph+ range.

I think what adversely affected Nissan cars in general was after sales service. But, i think this has been corrected as well.

Ayos yan pre, tapos throw in 18" wheels. Sweet!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we have a 1999 cefiro elite. hanggang ngayon, wala pang pinapalitan na parts except for oil filter, and just recently, the tires.

and, as said before here, very stable at high speeds. i didn't notice i was already running at 180 km/h until i glanced at the speedometer.

yun lang nga, medyo mapili sa gas. i tried filling it up with regular unleaded gas with 93+ RON, tumotope during hard acceleration.

ok after sales service ng nissan, particularly sa nissan central manila, where we have it serviced. PMS, half day, sigurado tapos, may body wash pang kasama.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    im selling my car this week...cguro cefiro na lang ang bibilhin ko e highway ang daan ko parati..nagdaan na ako sa maliit na sedan..jap pickup at malaking 4x4...cguro luxo cruiser on a budget naman! hehehe

look at my choices..wide variety talaga..budget ko mga 1.4..

1. cefiro elite na 2000
    2. bnew 2003 cefiro elite
    3. bnew rav4 ..(kaso parang di ata ganon kaganda ride..)
    4. bnew forester..(dont know what got into me..parang maganda)
    5. escape..ito talaga dapat e wala naman mabili..wala akong gagamitin!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Cefiro VQ engine is picky when it comes to octane rating IMO (at least in the '97-'01 A32 model). The engine requires at least 95 octane.

As aforementioned, 17's or 18's lang ang katapat niyan and the car really looks great... plus you'll still have enough rubber to protect the rims from potholes. The stock headlights of the '97-'99 Elite are also kinda weak IMO (the ones with the glass headlights). Just put relays, rewire and Bosch ceramic sockets, then put a Philips or Osram 90/100W bulb and the lighting is very much improved already.

The lens on the '00-'02 Cefiro (the plastic ones) can get dark i think, it can be cleaned though.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bump

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So, what car did you get???

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    personally i liked the body before the current model. what year did that model came out? but if i had the money a cefiro would definitely be on the list followed by the accord and lastly by the camry.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    vinj,

hay nako heto parating di natutuloy ang car buying ko e ...e daming emergency na nangyari...e alam mo naman ang hirap na talaga ang panahon ngayon...kaya wala pa rin akong nabibili...tiis na lang muna..i hope soon enough..ibabalita ko dito...

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
All about Nissan Cefiro [merged threads]