New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Drove a 1990 Nissan Sentra 1.6 SGX (B12) for more than ten years...it was all power, had a 1.6l GA16S SOHC 12-valver carb engine...90 hp, 13.2 kg-m torque. A pretty respectable performer, managed about 8 km/l in city driving and about 10-11 on the highway, 0-100 in about 10 seconds.

Fitted mine with a leather Momo steering wheel and shift knob, 15" Rota wheels with 195/50R15 tires, KYB gas shocks all around, Autopage alarm, M.G. Square leather seats, Sunshield Super Black Tint (front windshield had Sunshield Magic/Neutral tint) a front strut tower bar brace, surplus OEM rear decklid spoiler (no LED HMSL), a Pioneer stereo with four speakers, 12-disc CD changer and a Pioneer bazooka-type subwoofer. No engine mods though, all stock, except for Splitfire High Tension wires and sparkplugs. Changed the sticker badges with OEM metal type badges which read "Nissan Sunny 1.6 SGX", and the rear garnish was replaced with a Japanese spec version with the word "SUNNY" emblazoned on it.

An L300 rammed the passenger side about six years ago, and though it was repaired, it was never the same since that.

I miss that car. It was reliable, comfortable and reasonably fast. Late 80's/early 90's Sentras weren't very rust-resistant though. Had to repair my running boards, rear wheel wells and left-side trunk opening for rusting through.

Still...it was a good car. Loyal to the end.

Nowadays, I drive a Hyundai i10. A far cry from the 1600 cc glory days of old. Hopefully the i10 will be as loyal.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by NissanCali View Post
    Guys pa tulong naman, tingin naman ng picture dyan na aus or naka set up na nissan california, yung nandito kasi sa bahay, stuck up na.. im planning to pimp it on my own way gs2 ko sana makita, how would it look pag aus na aus na and get some idea from the pictures na mag popost... thank you guys, asahan ko pics... XD

sir wait nyo matapos ung pinapagawa kong nissan calif, repaint nalang kulang.naka 15"rota mags with low profile,banana type wiper, ung wiper ng rear tinanggal ko na.upload ko pics with in this wik.sportylook na sya.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    mga paps, lumabas ba locally dito satin ang Nissan Pulsar Coupe Manufactured from 1983-1986? Yung pop-up headlights with sunroof?

Madalas kong makita na 80's na pulsar eh yung Cherry.... liftback at 2-door din.....

Project car ko kasi ngayon yun 83 pulsar kaso marami nang kulang...... kasi kung lumabas nga dito sa pinas eh malamang baka may makuhanan pa ng piyesa dito satin....

Sayang nga yung nakuha ko kasi converted to carb na... ang makina pa naman eh e15et.....kulang kulang na ang mga engine parts....

Can anyone shed light?

Thanks.....

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Does it like like this?

http://baseballsnatcher.mlblogs.com/Nissan_Pulsar_NX.jpg

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im looking for a Nissan Sunny Carburetor- novice po here.. baka my marecommend kayo where to buy it.. yung authentic nissan parts naman sana.. old type pick up kasi yung samin

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I like Nissan Maxima and California. Didn't get the chance to own one. I own a 1994 Nissan Sentra JX. Walang problema sa engine
    kahit 17 years na siya.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
80's and 90's Nissan