New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The Y62 is a beast. And its value vs the LC300 is excellent. Id get one in a heartbeat if i had the dough.

Cannot even get the LC300 at retail price nowadays. Have to pay at least 1m premium to get a local unit. Dubai units (mid model VX and not even the top tier ZX variants sold locally) are selling for 8m. Crazy. But there are people buying them!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Gr version selling from 9.5-10.5. Deym!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    the good reason some getting the LC was it only has a V6 diesel engine, which the patrol meanwhile has a big gas V8.

There still are some potential buyers that are looking for a V8 gas full sized SUV, like this patrol. Some others leaning to the LC because of the badges and its efficiency.
    I wonder why Nissan Philippines never brought the 275hp 4.0-liter V6 gas version of the Patrol here? In other markets like Dubai, the base Patrol engine is a V6.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ikaw yun. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait ko pamasko mo ninong shadow para pambili ng LC 🥰
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The Y62 is a beast. And its value vs the LC300 is excellent. Id get one in a heartbeat if i had the dough.

Cannot even get the LC300 at retail price nowadays. Have to pay at least 1m premium to get a local unit. Dubai units (mid model VX and not even the top tier ZX variants sold locally) are selling for 8m. Crazy. But there are people buying them!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Wow 8M that's double the price if converted ng 3.5 twin turbo dito sir EQ. I saw a lego version in full size of the LC300 here. BTT mas gusto ng mga local dito sa AE ang Patrol lots of them on the street. Tumatabi lahat pag nakita na sa rear view sa highway.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    I wonder why Nissan Philippines never brought the 275hp 4.0-liter V6 gas version of the Patrol here? In other markets like Dubai, the base Patrol engine is a V6.
    Because Nissan PH does not sell the entry level Patrol. Even the entry level LC200 & LC300 also has the 4.0L V6 gas from the Prado, is not offered here.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Because Nissan PH does not sell the entry level Patrol. Even the entry level LC200 & LC300 also has the 4.0L V6 gas from the Prado, is not offered here.
    High trim with a V6 is probably possible, but they can't brag about its power and torque figures. Lol

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sa Australia, normal lang na kung saan saan dinadala mga SUV na 4x4. Or baka mga enthusiasast lang ito?

Y62 Patrols at Glasshouse Mountain after 100ml of Rain - David DASH VLOG #25 - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe because the price of cars in AU is not as steep as here. For the base model LC300, nasa A$90,000.00 sya, which is is just around 3.3M Php.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Sa Australia, normal lang na kung saan saan dinadala mga SUV na 4x4. Or baka mga enthusiasast lang ito?

Y62 Patrols at Glasshouse Mountain after 100ml of Rain - David DASH VLOG #25 - YouTube
    siguro mga hardcore offroading enthusiasts take their truck/SUVs to the extremes. Not just that sobrang hilig din sila mag modify sa kanilang 4x4 rigs. Whatever they throw money at their 4x4s.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast