New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Anyone knows if Nissan Philippines will launch the facelifted patrol royale anytime soon?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    https://www.carg uide.ph/2021/12/nissan-philippines-launches-405.html

Mas bebenta kaya ito kaysa sa LC300, kasi mas mura ng 1M?

Sa technology mas katapat nito ang LC200 na V8. Maganda iyong bagong facelift.

Mas madami pa din mga LCs.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post

I don't think this will sell as well as the Land cruisers.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019

the good reason some getting the LC was it only has a V6 diesel engine, which the patrol meanwhile has a big gas V8.

There still are some potential buyers that are looking for a V8 gas full sized SUV, like this patrol. Some others leaning to the LC because of the badges and its efficiency.

5. Join Date
    May 2016

Updated Y62 has the same interior besides the new head unit and AC controls. Carry-over dash, center console, steering wheel and door panels. Maybe nagbago sa color lang, haven't seen it in person yet pero I read tan interior for silver, black interior for white and black units. Pang 2010s pa rin.

Mechanical improvements of the LC over the Y62, sulit yung 1M difference. Pag sinama pa resale value and fuel savings sa usapan, taob na talaga.

Irrelevant na rin yung mas mabilis Patrol dahil gas V8. PDrive clocked 0-100 times: LC300 at 7.6; Patrol Y62 at 7.4. Margin of error difference na lang.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sa YT comments, may mga converts ng Patrol galing sa LC200 dahil sa smoother engine at suspension comfort. Underrated daw. Mas bullet proof compared sa LC200 (daw).

Toyota LandCruiser GR Sport v Nissan Patrol Ti-L 2021 Review *carsales.com.au - YouTube

" As someone who works on Toyota's day in day out, and only Toyota 4x4's, I will still buy the y62. Why? Because it's a proven platform, it doesn't break components just doing basic 4x4 work, and they drive better for longer. "

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Sa YT comments, may mga converts ng Patrol galing sa LC200 dahil sa smoother engine at suspension comfort. Underrated daw. Mas bullet proof compared sa LC200 (daw).

Toyota LandCruiser GR Sport v Nissan Patrol Ti-L 2021 Review *carsales.com.au - YouTube

" As someone who works on Toyota's day in day out, and only Toyota 4x4's, I will still buy the y62. Why? Because it's a proven platform, it doesn't break components just doing basic 4x4 work, and they drive better for longer. "
    The guy who works at toyota doesn't know alot lol..

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    The Y62 is a beast. And its value vs the LC300 is excellent. Id get one in a heartbeat if i had the dough.

Cannot even get the LC300 at retail price nowadays. Have to pay at least 1m premium to get a local unit. Dubai units (mid model VX and not even the top tier ZX variants sold locally) are selling for 8m. Crazy. But there are people buying them!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    The Y62 is a beast. And its value vs the LC300 is excellent. Id get one in a heartbeat if i had the dough.

Cannot even get the LC300 at retail price nowadays. Have to pay at least 1m premium to get a local unit. Dubai units (mid model VX and not even the top tier ZX variants sold locally) are selling for 8m. Crazy. But there are people buying them!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Knew someone who got a local ZX LC300 from a local dealer with a 1.3M premium.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Knew someone who got a local ZX LC300 from a local dealer with a 1.3M premium.
    Ikaw yun. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast