New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    According to casa, CVT fluid is supposedly good for 100TKm. But with our traffic we plan to change at 50TKm.

Haven't kept the receipts of PMS but it's relatively cheaper vs diesel PPVs. Only 5 liters of engine oil.

CVT fluid is more expensive than ATF though. Next service due maybe next week. I'll try to post the cost here by then.
    Thanks! Matino ba yung mga casa ng Nissan?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by goo View Post
    Thanks! Matino ba yung mga casa ng Nissan?
    From my experience ok naman. Before we used to go to Nissan Makati (then called CRVI) or Mantrade. Because of traffic we've had PMS at Nissan Ortigas instead.

To me with any casa it pays to have a good relationship with the service staff. From the SA to the security guards to the mechanics.

Tao din lang naman mga yan, having a more personal relationship with them will put you on the list of people they are less likely to screw over. It's easier to get to know everyone at the dealership because there are a lot less people than say, Toyota.

Which unit are you looking at?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Very true ... know someone who is generous with tipping waiters and barbers but does not bother tipping the people at the dealer ...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The best nissan casa for me is Nissan UN Avenue. They can even pick up and deliver your car if you dont have time to bring your car for pms. They also have a shuttle service to drop off and pick up customers to Robinsons place Manila para mag mall muna while waiting for the car to be done.

Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kung hindi nila tatapatan ang CRV at nilabas ang diesel version neto, wala na. la na future sa Phil market eto car na eto, sayang nagagandahan pa naman ako sa exteriors nya.

nissan wake up ang lakas ng benta nuo ng Nissan 350 Van saka Navarra, both diesels

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    hmm they dont have diesel suvs pala to go against the competition... maybe theyre thinking of the xtrail diesel already..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    In other markets they have 2 diesels. A 1.6L 130PS/320Nm version and a recently released 2.0L 176PS/380Nm version. People wanted more power from the diesel. Proof that Honda should've released the 160PS CR-V.

The NP300 based SUV should come out next year. Too late to avoid the excise tax hike.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    From my experience ok naman. Before we used to go to Nissan Makati (then called CRVI) or Mantrade. Because of traffic we've had PMS at Nissan Ortigas instead.

To me with any casa it pays to have a good relationship with the service staff. From the SA to the security guards to the mechanics.

Tao din lang naman mga yan, having a more personal relationship with them will put you on the list of people they are less likely to screw over. It's easier to get to know everyone at the dealership because there are a lot less people than say, Toyota.

Which unit are you looking at?
    Leaning towards to the 4x2 because I read it's more fuel effiecient. But I really like the bird view camera of the 4x4 so there's still a chance. Depende siguro sa result ng test drive ko

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    yun Nissan PPV nila parang hindi na ata darating yan, 2 taon na yun spy shots, hoax ata yun pang ibang Nissan model ata yun

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    *sachiel
    Bro here is the kit I was talking about:

Eibach Pro Lift
    DRIVING TEST Eibach X-Trail | Eibach.com | Performance Suspension | English | Europe

Some pics of a guy who had it installed:
    Eibach pro-lift-kit X-Trail t32 - Альбомы Пользователей - Клуб любителей Nissan X-trail

Looks like he was able to fit bigger tires. The kit is designed to work with stock shocks. Lifts by around 25mm and adds some extra suspension travel. Might make the ride better.