New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 85 of 87 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687 LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 869
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    #841
    Hi owners, ask ko lang if how's the driving feel of the cvt trans in xtrail?

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,001
    #842
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunPing View Post
    Hi owners, ask ko lang if how's the driving feel of the cvt trans in xtrail?
    Tranny is pretty responsive for a CVT. We have the 4x4, and it is quick. Just don't floor it. As in really floor it abruptly.

    One complaint I have is the low velocity suspension damping. It could be more compliant.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    13
    #843
    It's my first CVT and it doesn't disappoint. It's responsive and quite frugal. My only complaint is the blind spot at the back and some at front.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunPing View Post
    Hi owners, ask ko lang if how's the driving feel of the cvt trans in xtrail?

  4. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4
    #844
    mga sir, baka may alam po kayo for sale na x-trail model 2005 - 2008, budget po is 240k can be stretched siguro hangang 260k. salamat

  5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,217
    #845
    Quote Originally Posted by 2princes View Post
    mga sir, baka may alam po kayo for sale na x-trail model 2005 - 2008, budget po is 240k can be stretched siguro hangang 260k. salamat
    OT.
    At 330k super fresh sa inlaw ko. 40k odo. First owned im sure hindi sakit ng ulo sobra silan sila sa sasakyan.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    824
    #846
    Kelan kaya dadating sa pinas yung 2017 model na Xtrail?

    Sent from my SM-A800I using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    63
    #847
    Can anybody give a rough figure on the cost of PMS for the X-trail?

    Also, any other good place to have it serviced outside casa?

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #848
    Quote Originally Posted by goo View Post
    Can anybody give a rough figure on the cost of PMS for the X-trail?

    Also, any other good place to have it serviced outside casa?
    important lng naman dyan yun cvt every 40k. engine oil change interval is 5k. differential oil..check the manual hehehe

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    63
    #849
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    important lng naman dyan yun cvt every 40k. engine oil change interval is 5k. differential oil..check the manual hehehe
    Di pa ako bumibili, nagc-canvass palang at X-trail ang isa sa mga finalists. Kaya gusto ko sana magkaroon ng ideya kung magkano ang cost of maintenance nya.

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,001
    #850
    According to casa, CVT fluid is supposedly good for 100TKm. But with our traffic we plan to change at 50TKm.

    Haven't kept the receipts of PMS but it's relatively cheaper vs diesel PPVs. Only 5 liters of engine oil.

    CVT fluid is more expensive than ATF though. Next service due maybe next week. I'll try to post the cost here by then.

Tags for this Thread

2015 Nissan X-Trail (Nissan Rogue)