New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 87 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post
    I have deadening material bought from Ted +639167630060 (south based sya). Mura lang per sheet, 26 x 35 inches. I pakabit ko pag nag replace ako ng speakers. Di nga ganun kaganda pag close ng pinto, medyo tunog lata so deadening will help.
    Thank you sir blooperoo for your helpful information

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I already installed my head unit from the casa. Expensive though at P2k labor but at least I don't have to worry about anything. Everything is a step up from the old unit, the only cons I noticed is that the sounds are too bassy even if I adjust the equalizer. I will try to find a different app for it, maybe it's not optimized for the 6 speaker setup of the 4x4. As of now the old head unit produces a more balanced sound.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I already installed my head unit from the casa. Expensive though at P2k labor but at least I don't have to worry about anything. Everything is a step up from the old unit, the only cons I noticed is that the sounds are too bassy even if I adjust the equalizer. I will try to find a different app for it, maybe it's not optimized for the 6 speaker setup of the 4x4. As of now the old head unit produces a more balanced sound.
    I Installed PowerAmp for the music, you might need to adjust the equalizer depending on your sound preference, this is an issue with Android headunit though nacocorrect naman sya.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdng View Post
    I Installed PowerAmp for the music, you might need to adjust the equalizer depending on your sound preference, this is an issue with Android headunit though nacocorrect naman sya.
    I think only the radio is bassy, but my mp3 are good sounding. I set it to Rock for the meantime. I will download and test Poweramp once I grasp the wifi near our house, hope my unit can detect the signal.

Does your android head unit support more than 2 USB storage? I have 2 USB ports after installing the head unit but it can only detect one USB storage even when I put another USB flash on the other USB port. I tried browsing in File Manager and it only shows USB2. I don't know if there is a USB1 so I emailed the vendor for clarifications.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1441019013.857858.jpg
    Thinking of selling this. Used it for 3 months. Harness for steering wheel controls have to be modified for it to work. Haven't tried the fix shared by Irmscher (from another brand with a similar back panel and connectors) but it's a fix a patient D.I.Y. guy or a decent technician can do. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Will sell if I get a good offer. Sound and features of this android unit are good but being a Pioneer user for the longest time ever, I'm missing it.

Online Shop Smart Rover 10.1" Android 4.2.2 Auto Radio Navi Stereo For Nissan Qashqai X-Trail 2014 2015 DVD GPS Player Mirror Link 1024*600|Aliexpress Mobile

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thinking of selling this. Used it for 3 months. Harness for steering wheel controls have to be modified for it to work. Haven't tried the fix shared by Irmscher (from another brand with a similar back panel and connectors) but it's a fix a patient D.I.Y. guy or a decent technician can do. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Will sell if I get a good offer. Sound and features of this android unit are good but being a Pioneer user for the longest time ever, I'm missing it.

Online Shop Smart Rover 10.1" Android 4.2.2 Auto Radio Navi Stereo For Nissan Qashqai X-Trail 2014 2015 DVD GPS Player Mirror Link 1024*600|Aliexpress Mobile
    Does Pioneer have a head unit for our Xtrail? Does your steering wheel control don't entirely work or just some buttons?

I also noticed that the radio signal of my android head unit is weaker than the stock. 89.9 has messed up signal at our house and so does 99.5. But I installed Waze already so it is more convenient now. I couldn't get the screen mirroring to work on my head unit. Is there a different app aside from Easy Connect? My head unit doesn't support Mirrorcast as well so that's out.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008

Does Pioneer have a head unit for our Xtrail? Does your steering wheel control don't entirely work or just some buttons?

I also noticed that the radio signal of my android head unit is weaker than the stock. 89.9 has messed up signal at our house and so does 99.5. But I installed Waze already so it is more convenient now. I couldn't get the screen mirroring to work on my head unit. Is there a different app aside from Easy Connect? My head unit doesn't support Mirrorcast as well so that's out.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2015

For Airplay, im using KODI(XBMC) ok naman so far may mga plug-in pa like automatic fetch ng lyrics hehe

Sorry sa noob question, is there a way to turn-off completely the daylight led light?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009

Not really made for the XTrail. Need a panel kit for it to work although the unit already has an interface for steering wheel controls. The one I'll be missing still is the iMid display.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdng View Post
    For Airplay, im using KODI(XBMC) ok naman so far may mga plug-in pa like automatic fetch ng lyrics hehe

Sorry sa noob question, is there a way to turn-off completely the daylight led light?
    I can't get the Android method to work. I already turned on USB debugging but the unit can't detect my phone.

So far I also don't know how to turn off the LED light. I would also like to know if it's possible.