New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2015

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1432365926.900782.jpg

Our unit. Visors, clear Solargard tint and short antenna pa lang. Had paint protection by Big Berts applied today. Have the fog lamps but haven't installed them yet.

Flyaudio will come out with a plug and play unit this June. Anyone has experience with flyaudio? It sells for 27k.

How much is your android? Feedback naman. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    *DAMaster - fog lamp bulbs are H11. Already got the pure yellow euroline kahit di pa nakakabit. Hehe. Also putting in Alva LED H11s for the low beam.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    Will the steering wheel controls and AVM still work with the new head unit?
    Yes. Even the OEM USB and AUX ports are retained. In fact, for those with 4x4 units with the 360 view, that gets carried over as well.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by blooperoo View Post

Our unit. Visors, clear Solargard tint and short antenna pa lang. Had paint protection by Big Berts applied today. Have the fog lamps but haven't installed them yet.

Flyaudio will come out with a plug and play unit this June. Anyone has experience with flyaudio? It sells for 27k.

Got mine for about 21K.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Got mine for about 21K.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sorry daming tanong. [emoji16] How long did it take to arrive? No tax by post office? Or did you have it sent directly? How much better is the sound compared to the stock HU? Can you please paste the link here? Might go that route na lang. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    *DAMaster - fog lamp bulbs are H11. Already got the pure yellow euroline kahit di pa nakakabit. Hehe. Also putting in Alva LED H11s for the low beam.
    Thanks *blooperoo! So pareho palang H11 yung fogs at low beam. Sabi sa manual to replace the bulbs ng headlight you need to remove the whole assembly. Ganun kaya yun? Anyways, kapag may nakapag replace na sa inyo please let share how. Thanks and more power!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I'm also curious on the Android HU on how well it works. Pls post the link where you bought it in case I have an opportunity to replace my 2nd gen Xtrail hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by DAMaster View Post
    Thanks *blooperoo! So pareho palang H11 yung fogs at low beam. Sabi sa manual to replace the bulbs ng headlight you need to remove the whole assembly. Ganun kaya yun? Anyways, kapag may nakapag replace na sa inyo please let share how. Thanks and more power!
    Nag palit ako ng bulbs, no need to remove the headlight. Kayang dukutin although medyo masikip. Got the Alva LEDs. May konting problema. It dims after an hours use. Bringing it to the supplier who's willing to diagnose and replace if ever. Not sure if they will refund if it doesn't work.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sachiel View Post
    I'm also curious on the Android HU on how well it works. Pls post the link where you bought it in case I have an opportunity to replace my 2nd gen Xtrail hehe.
    Couldn't wait for the link. Ordered this one:

Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is 10.1" Pure Android 4.2 Car Stereo Sat Navi Headunit For Nissan Qashqai X-Trail 2014 2015 Audio Video Radio 1G CPU No DVD

They also have a YouTube video demo of the unit. Ganda ng 10.1" screen! Will post pics once the unit arrives. It also works with the AVM as per the supplier. And it's plug and play. [emoji4]