The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    click on this link to read Bangkok Post's review of the New X-Trail:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/auto/auto...1/smooth-trail

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    March to april the new xtrail will be out.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    From the Bangkok Post review:

It feels quite featureless inside (it can't play MP3, for Pete's sake) because that is the result of cost-cutting needed to get to the X-Trail's B1.069m price tag among the lowest in this SUV price bracket and is something we'll touch upon later.
    But the X-Trail isn't a genuine off-roader like the previous model on Thai forecourts since Nissan wanted to make this Indonesian-built iteration as competitive as possible in price.
    Gone is the punchy 180hp 2.5-litre inline-four and in comes a smaller and less powerful 136hp 2.0-litre four-pot that's shared with the baseline Teana mid-size family saloon. Since the X-Trail is built in Indonesia, the engine hasn't been adapted to take E20 gasohol; at the most it can take E10.

Looks like a lot of cost cutting was effected on this model. I dont know how customs and tariff will play out but 1.069 million Baht is more or less 1.496 in Philippine Peso, which is quite a bit with all the features taken out.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    any news kung kelan ang release date nito? thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    From the Bangkok Post review:

Looks like a lot of cost cutting was effected on this model. I dont know how customs and tariff will play out but 1.069 million Baht is more or less 1.496 in Philippine Peso, which is quite a bit with all the features taken out.

di naman siguro ganyan kamahal and ka "featureless" ang bagong xtrail. lets all remember na dito sya iaassemble so the radio sigurado dito galing di thailand. and since the existing xtrail can play mp3 and wma it also has a USB slot for pete's sake. baka sakanila lang yun. lets wait and see. ibang market kasi yung thailand so lets not assume kagad na ganun din yung lalabas dito. 2 months nalang yun so lets wait and see nalang.

NINYO
    TEAM NISSAN

6. Join Date
    May 2009

Sighted along NLEx by Topgear.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post

Sighted along NLEx by Topgear.
    tinakpan pa nila yung mga logo, halata namang Nissan X-Trail

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Onga. Tsaka, nilagyan pa nila ng mga tapes yung ilaw.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    2 Liter yata ang test drive unit nayan.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Wow, I can't believe that will replace the 1st gen. The 1st gen is much more good looking than this one. Although I have already sold my 03 4x4, I will not by this new model over the old one.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
2010 Nissan X-Trail