New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Seems like nobody is paying attention (perhaps nobody cares) of the up and coming Nissan X-Trail for 2010.

http://www.carwale.com/Research/upco...n_x_trail.html
    Last edited by daimengrui; January 8th, 2010 at 03:03 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi sir, IMO, i think its not that nobody cares... its just that NMPI hasn't been releasing new models after the Grand Livinia and no hype at all from NMPI. Awareness is the key to spike the showrooms with prospects.

as always... wait and see mode po tayo.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    i don't kniow if i have eye problems but i don't see any major changes in the body..maybe its just me..

NICE!!! I like the curves... MACHO!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    i don't kniow if i have eye problems but i don't see any major changes in the body..maybe its just me..
    It's bigger, possibly offering an optional 7 seats like the Captiva or the Outlander

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    hi sir, IMO, i think its not that nobody cares... its just that NMPI hasn't been releasing new models after the Grand Livinia and no hype at all from NMPI. Awareness is the key to spike the showrooms with prospects.

as always... wait and see mode po tayo.
    You are probably right. NMPI has been silent. Too silent in fact. You don't see them actively campaigning the new Patrol.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NMPI doesn't sell the Patrol. The Patrol (and other Nissan LCV's) come from Universal Motors Corporation po.

Still awaiting the new X-trail. Biggest change is the gauge cluster has been moved from the center to directly in front of the driver now.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    2007 pa itong all new Xtrail diba?

2010 na ala pa rin sa atin?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    If im not mistaken tagal na yata ito lumabas sa ibang countries. I hope they will come out with a diesel version this time

center cluster parin at siyempre no diesel here.. NMPI kasi... unless ilipat sa UMC yan..sure na ang 2.0 commonrail diesel 6MT!

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast
2010 Nissan X-Trail