New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLOver17 View Post
    My bet:
    remaining units = Sentra GX
    replacement = Versa (please not the Tiida/Latio nameplate)

remaining units = Sentra GSX/GS
    replacement = Bluebird Sylphy (i just home they keep the Sentra nameplate)

remaining units = Xtrail
    replacement = Xtrail & Rogue

I hope they bring the complete vehicle lineup of Nissan Taiwan:
    370z, GT-r, Murano & Teana Cabstar, anyone?

and since China-ASEAN agreement is effective by January 1, there's hope that CBU will be priced cheaper. Also with JPEPA also to take full effect by 2010...
    That will be great kung matuloy ang Tiida. Its what we've been waiting for a long time. A car that will compete with vios and city. and Ive heard na it has great FC. Its the tag line for a commercial of Tiida in Israel. The arab guy goes ""when you have such a low fuel consumption - no wonder the Oil reserves wont like you" then he bashes the car. very funny.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    heres the link to that video by the way.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rM4tQ2ibEk"]YouTube- Nissan Tiida - Israeli ad[/ame]

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    My bet:

remaining units = Xtrail

and since China-ASEAN agreement is effective by January 1, there's hope that CBU will be priced cheaper. Also with JPEPA also to take full effect by 2010...
    Ang bago lang next year ay X-Trail,Teana at Murano.

Wag na yung Tiida at Sylphy,matatalo lang to at saka luma na to at may bago nang mga ganyan sa 2011-2012..Pero kung 1.5 liter na Tiida na pang taxi ang ilalabas nila eh okay to!

Hinintay talaga ng NMPI yang tax reduction sa CBU imports galing Japan para mas maging mura ang next gen Murano at Teana.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Saw the new teana today. Nagpaservice dito sa nissan westgate. yung may ari pala nung teana na ito is the president of NMPI. It came from taiwan. di ko lang na picturan. ganda sobra. it has TWO sun roofs harap and likod. Interior is great. Super ganda. Talbog ang accord and camry pag labas nito.

NINYO
    TEAM NISSAN

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    My bet:

remaining units = Xtrail

Here's a little food for thought, do you think NMPI will bring the Infiniti brand here in the RP? Do you think it will compete with the Lexus brand that was arrived in the Philippines last year?

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Here's a little food for thought, do you think NMPI will bring the Infiniti brand here in the RP? Do you think it will compete with the Lexus brand that was arrived in the Philippines last year?
    kapag dadalhin dito yan. i prepher the cars of infiniti rather than lexus, mas nagmumukhang luxury eh sana nga dalhin dito...pero with a low low chance...hindi na nga macompleto ng nissan ang line-up(comparing with other countries) ang infiniti pa kaya

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    kapag dadalhin dito yan. i prepher the cars of infiniti rather than lexus, mas nagmumukhang luxury eh sana nga dalhin dito...pero with a low low chance...hindi na nga macompleto ng nissan ang line-up(comparing with other countries) ang infiniti pa kaya
    agreed. kung gusto ng nissan dalhin ang infinity which i assume na low volume and labas dito satin sa pinas dapat atupagin muna nila ang mga volume at high profit na models yun na nga ilabas nila ang bagong sentra and x-trail in particular to justify or offset and iba nilang models na di ganun kalaki ang benta or market. ilabas nadin nila and diesels para sa passenger cars and cuvs as well

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Mga sir pareho lang ata yan ng 2009 Altima 2.5S dami ko nakikita ganyan sa Dubai,UAE maganda sya lalo na yung coupe nya astig.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    saw this Teana with pending Diplomat plates earlier this morning sa Ayala... sayang, puro likod lang napicturan ko..
    ganda nito! saw

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Ganda ! laki pa ! :2thumbsup:

camry, accord competitor yan

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
2010 Nissan Teana