New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    May thread na ng Sentra but not the SE-R.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...+nissan+sentra

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i must admit that im a Nissan fan as well as Mazdas...but im kinda disappointed with this Sentra. i dont like the previous one too, but this seem that it aint any better. looks more like a jumbo subcompact.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think it looks good enough. but definetly not the best. hindi ko kasi nakikita yung lights niya ng mabuti eh...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Ewan ko bros, pero sa picture di ko sya type.. ewan ko lang sa actual kung iba ang dating.. I like the current SE-Rs, and of course the b14, especially the b13 SE-Rs semi classic na sleeper!! And why the heck kasi is the current western Sentras have a different body with our local sentras!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO it is ugly....nissan is okay but their designer for that should be sacked....luma at copy lang ng ibang car designs....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    BTW, guys, this is an old design... it's just taken Nissan a pretty long time to proto the thing (I've been hearing about / seeing the mock-ups since 2004, I think).

I really hope they work on it before the release...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Quote Originally Posted by IGNITED View Post
    Ewan ko bros, pero sa picture di ko sya type.. ewan ko lang sa actual kung iba ang dating.. I like the current SE-Rs, and of course the b14, especially the b13 SE-Rs semi classic na sleeper!! And why the heck kasi is the current western Sentras have a different body with our local sentras!!!
    mga spy shots lang yun kaya my camouflaging... kaya di pa natin makita ang talagang looks nya... the 07 sentra is also nissan-renault design. kaya ganun na lang ang body nya kasi para makasabay sa european market.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hubertq34 View Post
    mga spy shots lang yun kaya my camouflaging... kaya di pa natin makita ang talagang looks nya... the 07 sentra is also nissan-renault design. kaya ganun na lang ang body nya kasi para makasabay sa european market.
    Bro,
    I'm not talking about the '07 sentra na iba and des. sa atin, I'm talking about the current B15.. ;)... Western b13s and b14s have the same body with us kc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2007 Nissan Sentra SE-R spy shots