New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wag mo na lang ibalik....kanila na lang yung FX :hihihi:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Max, buti pa syo ang pinahihiram ganyan eh sa tita ko pag nasa dealer ang C55 nya for service eh chrysler sebring lang..she even got a chevy aveo one time :bwahaha:

IMO, that's a nice looking Luxo SUV kaso nga lang makitid sya tignan at medyo cramped ang space sa likod but otherwise it's a good looking SUV

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    wag mo na lang ibalik....kanila na lang yung FX :hihihi:
    hehehe, no way. maybe next service, ill see if they can loan me an m/fuga

hbv, thats how i took their loaner program when i saw it on my ownership docs (basic car, or they get a random used car on the lot from my previous experience). since i got into cars as well, it was a big plus for me to get to try different infiniti's when my car is in service.

i checked some pics and specs and it is pretty much the same with the nissan armada except the additional features, upgraded interior, and price tag. according to comparisons, qx rides a little smoother and quieter than the armada.

i have posted pros so far, but the qx has some cons. though i did not hear any rattles while driving (common complaint), i did notice that the side mirrors vibrate a little too much than what i am used to. also, the second row seats is a little loose, especially when i installed my child's seat. not too loose, but can be much tighter. not sure if these are the norm or just due to the abuse it took as a loaner (i did see signs of abuse on this loaner). also, consistent with infiniti's reputation pre 07, there is too much plastic on the interior, especially for a 50k vehicle. a little more wood and aluminum would be nice inside. i cant comment on gas mileage since this is the only large suv i have driven and i dont expect much from a 5600lb suv. the computer indicated around 12.7mpg when i returned it.
    Last edited by MXFX; June 27th, 2007 at 02:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2006 Infiniti QX56 (hiram ulit)