New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    May bagong building tinayo ang SM sa La Salle?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    batchmate of my barkada sa LSGH si Randy Santiago
    At marami kaming kasamang mga seksing dancers sa stage, bro.... :naughty2:

Pihadong riot na naman ito... :hysterical:

18.3K:tomato:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

At marami kaming kasamang mga seksing dancers sa stage, bro.... :naughty2:

Pihadong riot na naman ito... :hysterical:

18.3K:tomato:
    anong suot sir? 2 pc. bikini? or hanging shirt and super short shorts?
    langya baka ma OT/menyek ang thread na eto ah :hysterical:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    anong suot sir? 2 pc. bikini? or hanging shirt and super short shorts?
    langya baka ma OT/menyek ang thread na eto ah :hysterical:
    OK lang yan! GREEN naman kulay natin e!
    Its in our blood!

BTW, dahil na bring up narin yung chicks sa usapan, since 2009, ipinatupad na naman yung
    dress code. Badtrip, hindi ko man naabutan yung mga araw na palaging nagdadasal ang mga lalaki
    kapag nasa ilalim ng staircase

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    May bagong building tinayo ang SM sa La Salle?
    Yes sir Retz.
    Donated daw by Henry Sy. Nandoon yung bagong library and some function rooms. Ewan ko kung nandito pa yung lumang lib.
    Eversince natayo, sa Henry Sy Hall na kasi ako nag lilibrary e.
    It is rumored na i-oopen daw ito sa public.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Congrats to La Salle for winning a tight Game 1 of the Volleyball finals. Hopefully Ateneo puts up a good fight on Wednesday to force a Game 3.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^ ^ ^ It was indeed a great game last Saturday.

We have 3 big screens in our Homecoming101 in DLSU Manila... We did not start the program until the volleyball game ended.

It was hush hush during the first 2 sets, but we were cheering for every point scored by the Lady Spikers.... The clapping/shouting increased intensity until the place was a pandemonium in the 5th set.... (Those alumni who are not updated didn't know that the game ended at 15 points in the 5th set... )

It's a good thing that the Lady Spikers won the game, as it set the right lively tone for the Homecoming.... I felt relieved.

And, they joined us later in the night,- and so the revelry further intensified... Even took a few pics of the players with wifey...

These girls are so simple, humble and of course, beautiful.... I am touched when they said a prayer before meal....

Animo!

18.4K:sun:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002

^ ^ ^ It was indeed a great game last Saturday.

We have 3 big screens in our Homecoming101 in DLSU Manila... We did not start the program until the volleyball game ended.

It was hush hush during the first 2 sets, but we were cheering for every point scored by the Lady Spikers.... The clapping/shouting increased intensity until the place was a pandemonium in the 5th set.... (Those alumni who are not updated didn't know that the game ended at 15 points in the 5th set... )

It's a good thing that the Lady Spikers won the game, as it set the right lively tone for the Homecoming.... I felt relieved.

And, they joined us later in the night,- and so the revelry further intensified... Even took a few pics of the players with wifey...

These girls are so simple, humble and of course, beautiful.... I am touched when they said a prayer before meal....

Animo!

Hehehe! Ako yung ka-text ni CVT nung game. You could feel the tension we had sa text pa lang. Wahaha!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^ ^ ^ That is correct,- bro.IMm29 and me,- we're burning the SMS line that afternoon....

Ilang t*ngn* at sh!++++ ang maririnig mo sa mga alumni kapag nag-unforced error ang mga Lady Spikers.... But everyone was cheering oh so loudly for every point they scored that afternoon.... Increasing with intensity as the game progressed.... Parang naging sports bar ang Homecoming during the volleyball game with beer overflowing and lechon baka on the side.....

Bro,- no beso-beso for you. Sorry.

Johnny and Henry did not start it, so we just followed suit.... Hahaha!....

Last edited by CVT; March 5th, 2013 at 11:17 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Johnny and Henry did not start it, so we just followed suit.... Hahaha!....

Mali, dapat si 'Jack' at si 'Carlos' ang pinang-warm up niyo. With 'Miguel' in between. Hahaha!

Lasallians!!!