New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Hello motorcycle lovers... What do you think is the better brand... Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki??? By the way lalagyan ito ng sidecar gagawing tricycle:bond: ano advantage or disadvantage sa brand na pipiliin mo? Thank you in advance sa mga inputs nyo! Sana matulungan nyo ako.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yamaha or Honda

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Which model? Four stroke ba?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    OK naman ang lahat, but one thing I like about the Suzuki (same thing with Kawasaki BC-125 and other Suzuki-based models) is that may oil filter siya, parang makina ng auto. Mas matagal ang oil life dahil sa oil filter. Sa bike ko pag nagchechange oil ako lalo na kapag synthetic ang oil na gamit ko, malinis pa than usual ang oil after 4000km...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Salamat sa mga inputs! sana dumami pa.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    You might also wanna consider yung dealer na pagkukunan mo, like after-sales service and warranty coverage (not to mention freebies) . Meron ako Suzuki at Honda. Tama si heightdeprived, Suzuki has better engine management. Honda has lots of spare parts and aftermarket na accessories. Can't quite relate kung gaano kalakas humatak if may sidecar coz but of them are naka-single.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    pag tricycle, kawasaki ka na, hd III. malakas humatak and easy to maintain,di mo na rin kelangan baguhin yong sprockets kasi kaya na niya. the most important thing sa tricycle is always lubricated yong chain mo and di masyadong mahigpit. honda on the other hand has the most powerful engine, the best siya for tricycle only if matiyaga kang mag alaga, and kung papano mo siya dalhin, you have to be very timing on the clutch and throttle, and regular change oil. i recommend tmx 155.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    HONDA all the way.

Reliability? You should have seen the "ten best motorcycles ever" show that they put together. The No.1 bike ever was the lowly Honda 70cc econo-power or Powercub surpassing even Ducatis and BMWs sa tibay!

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    HONDA all the way.

Reliability? You should have seen the "ten best motorcycles ever" show that they put together. The No.1 bike ever was the lowly Honda 70cc econo-power or Powercub surpassing even Ducatis and BMWs sa tibay!
    yes! memphis is right... i saw this review in the discovery channel... 10th is a harley and the best motorcycle of all time is a honda cub... dropped from a 20 ft. high building but the motor still runs... ang galing, ok sa alright talaga!

kaya sa honda ka na...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just to add...

I currently have 4 Honda's: A '97 Dream 100cc (that still kicks ass til now), a '02 Wave 100cc, '05 Wave 125cc and an '06 Wave 125cc.

HONDA ADDICT BABY!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki??? HELP!!!