New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kung saan-saan na napunta ang usapan na to.

..... BACK TO TOPIC PLEASE...

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    not to be too anal pero that post has bad poetry, bad grammar, and bad spelling. i dont know why a lot of people like it. i think that poster will marry his bike if it is at all possible. pic below says what i think about this. meh.

i used to have a honda 250cc bike myself (sold it last year). i enjoyed riding that bike. i was not interested in the camaraderie among "brother" "knight" riders, i just liked that feeling of freedom...

hmmm...
    my point got lost somewhere while typing this post. natatawa kasi talaga ako dyan sa "best" post ng MCP.

i really hope that's not the best MCP has to offer since I'm a member there myself. hahahaha. inactive nga lang ako.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    experience ko, at 80 to 90 kph, without helmets (tried it once, but i do not want to try it again), masakit sa balat yung tama ng hangin sa mukha. at 110 kph, you have to slightly close your eyes na dahil mahapdi na sa mata.

for harleys, yes. although they have powerful engines, most of them are driven at around 80-100 kph. even though they can easily reach around the 150-170 kph mark, mahirap i-control/i-handle dahil sa riding position.
    that's why they are categorized as cruiser type...cruising speed lang...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    I am done with motorbike when I became a father. Those who are calling themselves as knights in an enclosed armour, show your brilliance in the way you display your riding behavior… so in the end you’ll be truly admired.

Magkakasakit ako sa puso sa inyo whenever you appear on all sides.

ooops... di ko nilalahat ha?
    bwahahahaha...halakhak ako dito! i am a rider too...but i cannot deny marami ngang ganyan na riders!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by morrissey_05 View Post
    dont mean to nitpick here but COWARD cannot be used as a verb, its actually a noun and can be used as an adjective.

the writer tries to be poetic, failing in some places and succeeding in some.

but i have to object to all this ROMANTICIZING of motorcyle riders and motorcycle riding. I myself was/am a rider and to me (and this is just me) riding is a personal thing. its a communion between man, machine, the road and the open air. i can also think of car driving the same way btw. so whats the big diff?

I am not one to scream this to the whole world. the more i keep it to myself, the better it is for my soul. the more i scream, the less value it has to me. its not an "im on two wheels and im cooler than you 4 wheel blokes" thing. for me its "im on the road, i feel good and i feel good about the world."
    very well said! plus 1 ako jan sir!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga sir, i'm a rider also, i have a 700cc and a 1200cc... the sad thing about all this is that there is already a very big misconception about riders and that we have all been categorized as being reckless with complete disregard for the law and safety of the public... such a shame... those that have tarnished us are those who are undereducated with the responsibilities of riding a bike, they lack knowledge of their social and public responsibilities...

The piece was nice, nicely written.. and as can be expected biased towards what he loves to do, and i respect that.

if only majority of the small CC bike owners/riders rode with more respect for other motorists and pedestrians, then we wouldn't be having any more problems...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    hehehpop corn kayo jan...

dami pa ot....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
One of the BEST POST at MCP Forums