New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Nice to know you're ok, Armand.

Lagyan mo kasi ng freeflow muffler yang bike mo para marinig ka ng mga FX :bwahaha:
    or dapat panay rev ka para madinig ang tunog ng tunay na bigbike

hhhmmm di kaya dating stuntman instructor ito si boss PK

ang galing lumipad

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good to know you're ok parekoy...

kahit anong ingat mo talaga..madidisgrasya ka dahil yung iba naman ang hindi nag iingat.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mahirap talaga ang dalawang gulong,- mabunggo ka o ikaw ang bumunggo,- semplang ka pa rin... Ingat lang bro. BTW, real nice bike.....

3001:thud:

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Hey chief,

Dont get amused by the small scratch of the helmet. If you will listen to me, again it is just me and based on experience, helmets that have been banged needs replacement. You will never know of there is a hairline crack inside that compromises the integrity of your helmet. You may want to consider this but please do not get offended Just dont compromise safety and you will be good to go again.

Quote:

Modern helmets are constructed from plastics, often reinforced with kevlar or carbon fiber. They generally have fabric and foam interiors for both comfort and protection. Motorcycle helmets are generally designed to break in a crash (thus expending the energy otherwise destined for the wearer's skull), so they provide little or no protection after their first impact. Note that impacts may, of course, come from things other than crashing, such a dropping a helmet, and may not cause any externally visible damage. For the best protection, helmets should be replaced after any impact, and every three or so years even if no impact is known to have occurred.

Yohooo! Color coding ako sa Monday so I can take my bike to work!!!
    oh yeah good thing you reminded me to get another helmet, I also had it banged Nov. 7 last year..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    PK,

Glad to hear you are ok, and that you were able to keep your cool.

Sorry bout the damage to your bike, though...

Maporma nga yung 'full battle gear', and it saved your life too!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sana pinatikman mo ng carbon with matching steel toe.. hehe

good to hear your OK..

ride lang ng ride!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    boss PK musta ang medical check up nyo?

ilan taon na po ba ang helmet ..may life span po ata ang helmet

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speaking of helmets, my bike helmet also saved me from head injury around 2 months ago when my mountain bike hit a deep but small canal and I was thrown off the bike. Gasgas lang din sa helmet and wala akong na-feel na sakit sa ulo ko.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Good thing you wore your safety gear. Good to hear you're okay! Jeeze... that must have been scary!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Glad to hear that you ok PK! Mabait talaga si Lord sa atin!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
My First MC Accident - I SURVIVED!!!