New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    The charging port bypasses the ESC. The wires go straight to the BMS/Battery pack.

Yes, the battery pack was apparently overdischarged. I may try back-feed charging again through the main discharge lines to get the individual cell voltages higher. I hope by doing so opens up the BMS to accept regular charging.... if it's not yet beyond repair.
    Just be careful with back feed charging.. lithium cells are voltage sensitive.. the best way to charge is by individual cells which is the task of the BMS..

unfortunately, the bms will stop charging once the set voltage have been reached even though 1 of the cells need more time to charge.

if that is the case either the BMS is defective or one cell in that pack is defective.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    It worked!

Back-feeding the batteries for about 15-20 minutes I guess woke up the BMS. It probably needed the battery capacity to reach a certain minimum percentage. Prior to this, I only charged the batteries up to 4%.

This is the back-feeding setup.... it won't pass OSHA standards, I know.

It's now taking a charge through the charge port; the red LED is now lit on the charger (upper left)

The ESC logic is also seeing that the batteries are being charged.

Now, I'm doing a no-load, 20kph cruise control on the bench to let the batteries drop down to 40%. I want to check if anything is getting warm/hot or if an error message pops up. Then I'll charge it back again to full.

I'm happy it got sorted but I hope I wouldn't have to do this ever again.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nice.. good for you sir..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    allowed pa sa kalsada mga elec scooters?
    i have a Mi 365 electric scooter collecting dust here in SG. planning to bring it pag nauwi sa November.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    allowed pa sa kalsada mga elec scooters?
    i have a Mi 365 electric scooter collecting dust here in SG. planning to bring it pag nauwi sa November.

here's the latest from LTO

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

here's the latest from LTO
    thanks...
    barangay roads are mga "looban streets" and
    not main roads - ok lang naman.
    then helmet - lalagyan ng ulam. Electric Scooters

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Eto maganda sya yun lang may kamahalan

8. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    Eto maganda sya yun lang may kamahalan

It seems yung tires/rims size niya is the same as mio, beat, click etc. similar gas scooters. Puede na sigurong pumunta sa motorcycle tire shops to replace when it worns out..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Anyone using the M365 Pro in Baguio City? Except on very steep roads, how does it fare? Usable pa ba?

I know bawal sa Session Road.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Anyone using the M365 Pro in Baguio City? Except on very steep roads, how does it fare? Usable pa ba?

I know bawal sa Session Road.

Not enough power to do the steeper roads. Might be better off getting other brands/models with more powerful motors (or dual motors) so you can just ride up the steeper streets.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast