New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    nagamit ko.mio soul yamaha.

nung apec napilitan ako pero ang sarap palang gamitin nito dito sa manila automatic din kasi.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Today, I got stuck in traffic for 3 hours for what normally would take me a 20-minute drive without traffic. I have been thinking of getting a motorcycle for quickly getting around the city during the day. I thought the scrambler might be a nice option.

Does anyone have one? What are your thoughts about it?

I'm still on the fence but I just thought it might be fun to ride on weekends too.
    I do think a scooter is your best option for the traffic that we have in the metro, as most have widely said.

Re the Scrambler, from this review it seems that the cons will really work against its use during heavy traffic in our cities

https://youtu.be/oz3t2GqohEw

3. Join Date
    Nov 2015
    The Ducati Scrambler is a very good bike but very overpriced if you ask me. You can explore the japanese bikes, in particular Kawasaki (very partial to this brand because I've had 2 from them, a Ninja and Vulcan S. Already sold the Nnja, though). Great for long weekend rides. But for city and weekday rides, you will definitely be better off with a scooter. I have a Honda Zoomer X which I use for weekdays whenever I'm in the mood, and I have to say its definitely so much better to use on those days rather than the its bigger sibling. You could also try the DUke 390. Its also a good bike.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    How about a Yammie Bolt scrambler?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails boltscrambler.jpg  

5. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by K.I.L.L. View Post
    Today, I got stuck in traffic for 3 hours for what normally would take me a 20-minute drive without traffic. I have been thinking of getting a motorcycle for quickly getting around the city during the day. I thought the scrambler might be a nice option.

Does anyone have one? What are your thoughts about it?

I'm still on the fence but I just thought it might be fun to ride on weekends too.

Hi....does anyone know of people who perform Ducati Monster servicing at home?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Philip View Post
    Hi....does anyone know of people who perform Ducati Monster servicing at home?
    Hi guys, need some help with anyone who performs professional expert servicing at home as Ducati service at authorized dealership is unbelievably expensive. Please help.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Philip View Post
    Hi guys, need some help with anyone who performs professional expert servicing at home as Ducati service at authorized dealership is unbelievably expensive. Please help.
    Depende kung anong service, if desmo service it can only be done sa Ducati
    If change oil lang you can talk to the technicians pwede sila mag sideline when their off duty

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Bob View Post
    Depende kung anong service, if desmo service it can only be done sa Ducati
    If change oil lang you can talk to the technicians pwede sila mag sideline when their off duty
    This Desmo service is interesting. It can be very expensive to some. Does anyone have experience on this kind of sevice on their ducatis? Ty

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123