New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid View Post
    badsekktor: hehe nakakapeke yang mga china bikes pag naka park, pero pag umandar na yan halata na yung single piston two stroke hehehe. Besides, they're not exactly cheap, mga 90k upwards din yan.... sweet CBR territory na (well an old CBR anyways)
    lakas talaga makapeke bro pero a few years pa siguro baka mag-improve na rin quality ng china bikes. ang alam ko cbr1000rr replica sila just dont know what year model. naghahanap din talaga ako ng 400 cc na bike and right now its either a super 4 or a honda steed ang trip ko... anyway kung walang time mag-ride eh ipon pa ng konti para 2k plus model na superbike na din. trip ko talaga yun yamaha r6 saka yun cbr600rr. Happy riding na lang bro and i'm sure you will enjoy riding your bike! iba talaga ang feeling di ba? hehehehe!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hey fireblade, I like your sig! Cars and Bikes together! Hehe, i almost wound up with a CBR900RR Fireblade (your namesake i suppose ), kaya lang at 80k cheaper i settled for the VFR.

Iba talaga mag scratch ng itch ang bike, lalo na ang Sportbikes! Man! Going 120-140 pa lang sa C5 in full tuck, will give you an adrenalin rush no mid level sport sedan can (i dare say). With cars, at the end of the day you're just in a more powerful car, while a bike gives you an altogether different mindblowing experience. perfect for my sunday itch!

Anyways, hope to ride with you guys sometime!

A 900rr is quite heavy and more difficult to manage. I do understand the adrenaline rush that it gives you that no one will understand. Wait till you hit 200kph in open wind say from Bicutan to Villamor and the crosswind near Merville hitting you . Since you mentioned C5, just be careful with the crosswind on the bridge coming from Pasig to Market Market. Kinda strong even if you are running slow. And yes, lets meet and just ride!!!

I hope the mods wont mind, you may log in to motorcycleasia.com (my forum name is the same) or motorcyclephilippines.com (my forum name is mikafajardo). Those sites will you more reason to choose a bike even further.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba talaga ang rush

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    iba talaga ang rush
    curious lang. is this Osmond?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    nice, let's ride mang!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Kailangan ma convince ko pa si kumander na sportsbike ang bilhin instead of a Vespa/Lambretta in the future.

:evillaugh
    MM, kung ayaw ni kumander ng bigbike
    try mo din ang scoot kagaya kay sir Ungas

maganda din ito at matulin

twist and go .umakyat na nga sila sa Baguio ng puro naka G-max

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    curious lang. is this Osmond?

i think thats doc bulldog..the ex president of dieselclub.org.

how are you doc? long time no post...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buti na lang my lightning quick reflexes enabled me to recover with style hehe

yeah ba! naks PK astig ang bike mo... congrats ang ingats na rin sa mga fellow bikers

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry mods, OT.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    i think thats doc bulldog..the ex president of dieselclub.org.

how are you doc? long time no post...

hello glenn. nasa canada ka na pala.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Lesh Ride!!! (wag niyo lang ako iwanan hehehehe)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
The Best 400cc Bike Ever!