New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sowss View Post
    mga sir.. ask ko lang kung ano kaya pinaka ok sa mga pinagpipilian ko and bakit,

a. Technical Details
    b. Optimum Impressions
    c. ATMT Car Care Santolan

Thanks in advance!
    asking for pinaka-OK means 3 cars side by side by 3 different detail shops.

Personally, I chose Optimum kasi may IR lamp sila, so no need to leave the car overnight.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by black0men007 View Post
    it was there for two days. according to them, they coated the mags. i actually thought they might not have coated the mags or simply forgot (judging from the state of the mags) but according to them they did coat the mags.

I thought that when they coated the mags they were supposed to wash and decontaminate to remove iron particles (according to youtube). If they did the decontamination and washing part, the dust and the stickers and plastic would have been removed.

One possibility is that they did coat but did not wash or decontaminate which means that they coated over the stickers and the imperfections /watermarks.
    As one forumer said here, you should wash your rims. If it beads then they coated it. As I've said, it depends on what coating they used. Baka naman not compatible with polished rims ung coating nila. Only for the painted part. So looking at your rims, ung gloss black parts lang ung ni-coat nila; and presumably the inner barrel.

And I dont know how the shop coats the wheels, naka-wheels off ba sila or hindi?

How old na ung car mo? Kasi you said watermarks on the rims, were you referring to the face of the wheel or the inside?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gtechniq CSU

Amazing outcome. though i prefer nsx red or ferrari red. watch in 1080p50

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by atty.cadmus View Post
    I am convince. Di na ako magpa pa ceramic.

Wash and wax na lang. (microtex, soft99 o turtle) hehehe
    Magpapa ceramic ako gawa nang isa lang covered carkpark lang sa bahay. Open air yung dalawa so need extra protection. Ceramic coating

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Hello everyone,,
    I'll try cerami coating this year. Di talaga ko mapakali sa light scratches sa likod ng door handle. Kahit bago puro scratches. Feeling ko display car sa casa yung nabigay na unit sa akin. Haha.

Hindi na talaga ako nagagalingan sa big bert's araneta. Compared to years ago, ibang iba ang quality of work kahit car wash. Nung minsan nakapila ako sa labas ng gate and di bumaba ng car. Nakita ko kung paano magclay ng paint surface yung carwash boy. Kabilis and selected area lang. lol

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    ^Copy-paste ng post ko before?? Haha

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanjo View Post
    Hello everyone,,
    I'll try cerami coating this year. Di talaga ko mapakali sa light scratches sa likod ng door handle. Kahit bago puro scratches. Feeling ko display car sa casa yung nabigay na unit sa akin. Haha.

Hindi na talaga ako nagagalingan sa big bert's araneta. Compared to years ago, ibang iba ang quality of work kahit car wash. Nung minsan nakapila ako sa labas ng gate and di bumaba ng car. Nakita ko kung paano magclay ng paint surface yung carwash boy. Kabilis and selected area lang. lol
    I don't think ceramic coating will spare your car from swirls and light scratches. As long as your car is not properly washed/cleaned, swirls will be inevitable.

Light scratches behind the door handle are usually caused by fingernails. Expect more of those scratches with unmindful passengers. So far I've managed to prevent these scratches by opening the doors for my passengers.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I don't think ceramic coating will spare your car from swirls and light scratches. As long as your car is not properly washed/cleaned, swirls will be inevitable.

Light scratches behind the door handle are usually caused by fingernails. Expect more of those scratches with unmindful passengers. So far I've managed to prevent these scratches by opening the doors for my passengers.
    You can polish the scratches out sa door bowl (hopefully) then after put a sticker sa door bowl to prevent scratches again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    How often do you apply ceramic coating on your car, once a year? Once every 2 year? Or twice a year?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Ceramic coating