The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    frog lamps... hehehe... bago yan ha! :bwahaha:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by calcite
    Is it a commom problem for the Adventure? My wife has a 2003 GLS Sport and the fog lamps keep getting water. Had it replaced by Mitsubishi just before the end of the 12 month warranty but I observed that there is again some water in the foglamps after just 1-year.
    Hmmm... had similar problem before with my foglamps. Just didn't mind it since they dried up later anyway.

The problem I had with my stock fog lamps is that the clamps for the cover broke. I think the plastic became brittle or something and just broke. I brought it to the casa and they sealed it off with a silicon sealant and placed cables to hole the cover in place.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    Hmmm... had similar problem before with my foglamps. Just didn't mind it since they dried up later anyway.

The problem I had with my stock fog lamps is that the clamps for the cover broke. I think the plastic became brittle or something and just broke. I brought it to the casa and they sealed it off with a silicon sealant and placed cables to hole the cover in place.

SIr RAfRaf, nangyari din skin yan, this week lang. binalik ko sya sa winterpine and they replace the whole assembly plus cover located at the back, pra daw di na matalsikan ng tubig yung likod nya. so far mga 5x n ngyari skin sna last time na eto...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yeah, i hate those FROG lamps too. they're always wet. and sometimes they also jump about! and sooooo yucky! ewe!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo
    yeah, i hate those FROG lamps too. they're always wet. and sometimes they also jump about! and sooooo yucky! ewe!
    yeah... plus they sometimes croak when it's raining... then after a while they make butete in da water....ay yucky talaga! hahahaha

sorry could'nt resist riding on this joke :D makita ko pa lang yung title ng thread natawa nako.

anyways...back to topic. In case nagkaron ng fog yung fog lamps because of water condensing inside... quick solution... put some rubbing alcohol inside.. drain, then blow dry with hair dryer. check mo rubber gaskets nung bulb kung maayos pa to make sure that water won't come in again. If you want, pwede ka gumamit ng silicone clear sealant yung mga possible entry points ng moisture and water. hth

6. FrankDrebin Guest
    Frog lamp ba? hehehe masarap daw similip ng palaka? :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    SIr RAfRaf, nangyari din skin yan, this week lang. binalik ko sya sa winterpine and they replace the whole assembly plus cover located at the back, pra daw di na matalsikan ng tubig yung likod nya. so far mga 5x n ngyari skin sna last time na eto...
    They replaced it all? Ano number nila and saan ba ang location nila? Pwede pa kaya yung sa akin even though ginawan na ng remedyo ng casa?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRaf
    They replaced it all? Ano number nila and saan ba ang location nila? Pwede pa kaya yung sa akin even though ginawan na ng remedyo ng casa?

Bro! winterpine marketing corp. 11 A & B G. Araneta., Quezon City..
    Tel NO. 716-4831 to 33... malapit sya sa bigbert's.

5x times na nilang pinapalitan yung skin alam ko basta under warranty oa yung car pwd nilang palitan yun... skin din ginawan lng ng paraan ng casa pero try ko p din na ipapalit sa kanila. kahapon tinawagan ako sa ofc at meron n daw replacement papakabit ko nlng this coming saturday.

try mo bro kung may time ka.. sayang yung warranty kung di magamit. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    Bro! winterpine marketing corp. 11 A & B G. Araneta., Quezon City..
    Tel NO. 716-4831 to 33... malapit sya sa bigbert's.

5x times na nilang pinapalitan yung skin alam ko basta under warranty oa yung car pwd nilang palitan yun... skin din ginawan lng ng paraan ng casa pero try ko p din na ipapalit sa kanila. kahapon tinawagan ako sa ofc at meron n daw replacement papakabit ko nlng this coming saturday.

try mo bro kung may time ka.. sayang yung warranty kung di magamit. hehehe
    Called them up and told them my problem. They said to bring it over. Wow, hope they would replaced my fog lamps (sagwa tingnan nung remedyo ng casa kasi, bakit hindi nalang nila pinalitan). Sayang nga ang warranty, but it never occured to me that I had to get it elsewhere when I had brought it already to the casa. So hindi pala lahat ng meron warranty sa sasakyan sa casa ma-claim?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ang maganda kasi sa Winterpine, sila yung authorized ng Mitsubishi na mag-install at mag-ayos ng accessories. Kaya madalas pantay or higit pa yung quality of work nila sa casa.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Water in the fog lamps